CHAPTER 4

Everyone is flabbergasted as they've never seen the popular Rashell violent before. No idea of what is going on, the video pops up on everyone's phone.

''Rashell i can explain.''

''Explain exactly what, Miguel? Is that why you asked me to come to the party with you? To watch you smooch with another girl?''

''I'm soorryyy, i was drunk.''

''How did you know if you were drunk and did you ever plan on telling me?''

      As Rashell turns to walk away, Miguel holds her hand. She takes his hands off forcelly and slaps him.

''You're not ashamed to touch me after cheating on me.''

''I'm sorry''

''Let her go, she deserves it afterall.''

''Just leave Isabel, you're not helping''

                     Siren blurs

Everyone scuttles to class. Sir Pablo calls Rashell to the board to solve a math question. She solves it correctly but trips on her way to her seat. Class goes on.

School closes  and Rashell hides behind Isabel's locker waiting for the whore. Isabel opens her locker happily. She closes it but is startled by Rashell.

''Holy crap! What is wrong with you, you scared me.''

''I'm just here to remind you not to mess with me.Lets say you've forgotten who i am. I am Rashell Virginia Olivares. Daughter of a billionaire who invested 80% to the development of this school. i don't think you want to get kicked out.''

''Stop the pep-talk girl. It ain't gonna do any shit pretty rich girl.''

''Well, i'll be forced to let everyone know about your pregnancies with your own cousin and the STD'S you've acquired. Nada es imposible, adios Isabel.''

Isabel leans on her locker in shock. She wonders how Rashell found out. Rashell is the richest with power in her school, and no one knows she's a hacker.