Chapter 63

Tyron looks through the porthole and just the view alone breaks his heart as Rashell runs through his mind.Before he left to his room to his dad's office and to the airport, he kept calling Rashell's number but she didn't answer.

So... Rashell doesn't know Tyron is on his way to Singapore. Rashell is at an orphanage with her friends. They are there to donate some items to the poor children. As busy as she is, her phone is in the car. From the orphanage, she goes out to eat at a restaurant with her friends.

" Today has been tedious but I'm glad we did it."
" Yh."

" We should do it again another time. The children need our help."
" Yh. We can do it one more time before starting college next month."

" Yh."
" Sure."

" Rashell are you okay?"
" Yh it's just that Tyron called fifteen times and I didn't know because the phone was in the car."

" You should call him."
" Sure." She excuses herself.

She calls but Tyron's phone is off.

" Have you spoken to him?"
" His phone is off."

" Don't worry, you'll here from him."

After eating with her friends, they leave the restaurant to their homes. At home, she calls Tyron again but it's still off.

Tyron is asleep and hasn't landed yet. He has about ten more hours to Singapore since it's a direct flight from Us to Singapore that's, nineteen hours.

Finally they arrive. A black Lamborghini is already parked waiting for them. They walk out of the jet to the Lamborghini as their chauffeur drives them home. They arrive at a luxurious two storey building. It's a Maclin house in Singapore.

" Surprised??"
" Yh."

" I had it bought because of business projects."

A lady in a formal attire and three other maidservants appear to be standing infront of the door waiting to welcome them.

" Good to see you again, Majorine."
" You too, Mr. Maclin."

" This is my son, Tyron Maclin."
" He's good looking just like you."

" Thanks Majorine."

" Good evening sir, welcome to Singapore." The maidservants say

" Thanks."

One takes the brief case from Tyron and heads inside.

" Tyron meet Majorine, my personal secretary. Not the secretary you think. But she handles anything dealing with accomodation. She bought the house in my name for us."

" Alright. Nice to meet you Majorine."
" You too."

Majorine leads the way  they walk in.

" I like everything. It's spacious and the designs are good. Good job Majorine."

" Always at your service, Sir."

" Tyron, Majorine will show you to your room. I have a meeting at eleven so I'll see you later. Get some rest."

Majorine shows Tyron his room. He freshens up and  gets something to eat.

United States of America

Rashell tries again and  Tyron's phone is still off. She gets anxious and Sun tries to make her feel better.