Chapter 29

In detention, Tyron disturbs Rashell. She ignores and reports to the teacher just when he came in to check on them. 

Tyron is warned by the teacher but continues with his attitude. Rashell ignores him till they are free from detention after boring and annoying moments with Tyron for forty five minutes.

Olivares Home

At the Olivares home, Rashell's parents are back from a business trip. They spend some time with their children since they've been away for long.

        ****************
Still in her new look, she dresses in a white sweater with a green body warmer, black jeans and ash "Olivares" sneakers. She ties her hair with a black band.

Top Base Mac School

She meets Sun and Dylan at the entrance and they walk to their lockers together.

" Are you cold?" Sun asks
" Not really, just dressed this way."

" It ain't bad ." Dylan comments

As they walk to class, Tyron passes by but on his way, he pulls the band from Rashell's hair.

" You look good this way."
" Give it back."

" Meet me for it." He winks and walks away.
" What just happened?" Sun asks looking perplexed.

" Don't look at me, I have no idea."
" Well girls, I gotta go. I need to talk to Natania will meet you two in class."

" Sure."

" I'm sorry Rash but you gotta go on your own. I need to sort something out with Darwin aswell."

" Sure, it ain't a problem."

" Thanks. Love ya."

Rashell walks to class alone and after class, walks  and eats at the cafeteria alone after all, her best friends sent her texts that they wouldn't be able to eat with her. While she's eating, Tyron joins her and pours her raspberry juice on her jeans.

" Oh my God, did I just pour that? Giggles I'm so sorry". Laughs. 

" Are you happy now? You are soo irritating."

" I'm not happy and I already know I'm irritating. How many times do I have to tell you that." He says and pat's her hair.

He takes the toasted bread with jam from the plate before her and eats it.

" It tastes good, you know.."
" Sure, it does taste good."

Rashell says and takes a glass of juice from the person opposite her and pours it on Tyron's face. 

She smiles as Tyron remains stiff looking so shocked. Everyone is surprised by her actions and they laugh at Tyron.

"Y'all better shut up!!'

Tyron walks out to clean aswell. They both head to different washrooms to change. Inside, she changes into ash jeans, takes off the body warmer and brushes her hair properly and walks out wearing her glasses.

Tyron also walks out in a white round  neck t-shirt and ash shorts with his hands in his pockets. The two walk out facing each other oppositely. They look at their outfits and notice they are dressed in the same colours.

" Seriously? So now you dress like me?"
" Huh! Do you think I have time to dress like you? You should be too clever for such a thought Miss."

Tyron walks to her direction and just when she decided to walk away, he leans her on the wall and with one hand on the wall, his locks his fingers between hers on the wall.

He draws her closer by the waist. As he does that, her heart pounces. He moves his hand from her waist to her butts. Rashell takes his hand off and pushes him.

" Don't you dare try to do it again."
" And you think I'll listen to you? Don't forget I've done it before and so I can do it again."

He smirks at her and walks away.
Rashell takes a deep breath and scoops to class.

Tyron's Hideout

He walks in to find his bestfriends making out with their girlfriends with loud music on. He walks pass them and sits to play video game.

With the making out still going on and bored. He gets feds up and walks out. He heads to the basket ball court. At the basketball court, Beverlyn joins him. She begs him to make out with since it's been a while.

" Please Tyron, just this time. It's been long and my body has been aching for your sweet kisses."

" Beverlyn, you know we can't do this. The issue might have eased down but it doesn't mean everything is alright."

" Please Tyy..."

With the look in her eyes, Tyron loses self control and kisses her passionately. After a deep long kiss, he asks her to leave him .

" We just made out and you are asking me to leave? C'mon Tyron."

" We broke up long time. You wanted it, so  I did it what else?"

Beverlyn begins to seduce Tyron all over again. A male with needs, he spanks her ass, and damps kisses all over her body.

" Are you satisfied now?"

" You are really annoying Tyron"  She says and heads out moody.

School closes and Sun approaches Rashell.

" I'm sorry I couldn't make time for you."

" It's alright. I understand you."
" Well, wanna have a sleepover at my place?"

" Umm... Why not."

" Sure."

They kiss eachother goodbye.

Sundrin-Rita Woode's Home

Sun-Rita lives in a three storey building, spacious and terracotta in colour. Sun-Rita is the daughter of a billionaire.

Her mum Miss Arlia is a military doctor and her dad, Mister Quinn is a pilot. Her parents are workaholic and so they hardly spend time with her. But when they get the chance, they try to be with her.

Due to her parents busy schedules, she's always with her cousin, Dylan. Her mum has the highest rank in her field and so is her dad. Since she's home alone with her nanny, Kelly, she orders for some groceries, face painting materials and drinks for the sleep over.

Kane Wayne's Home

Loud music and sounds of pleasure fills the room. Laughing and playing video game in the large living room far from the loud music is Perpie and her best friend Jemima.

Kane Wayne and Perpetual Wayne are the children of a billionaire who owns resorts, engineering companies that deal with airplanes and plantations across the world.

Having their parents on a business trip,he is having fun with his girlfriend Lisser in a room far from his sister and her best friend. After some minutes, Lisser freshens up in Kane's room and puts on one of his tops.

Their cool nanny, Trudy, prepares dinner and invites them over. Lisser and Jemima join Kane and his sister to eat roasted meat, vegetable rice, octopus stew with fried fish and barbecue on the sides.

After dinner, Jemima and Perpie move to  Perpie's room to continue playing. Lisser and Kane watch a movie together and after, they drift to sleep in the same room.