Chapter 8

After supper, Rashell freshens up in her room. In her pyjamas, she turns on the lamp by her bed and with her laptop, she loads all the files she has ben working on them. After working on Lupita's laptop, she uploads the necessary info online wih an unknown and an untraced identity.

It's 9am and messages keep popping up on her phone. She walks out of the bath house in her bathrobe, sits on her study chair and nods in excitement as her work paid off. She phones her friends and asks them if they've seen what is on the internet. 

They talk and laugh till Dylan remembered he has a date with his girlfriend, Natania.  Miguel arrives at Rashell's home and picks her up as they also go on a lovely date after a very long time.

 Two Months later

Mr Lorenzo: I called you all because of something important. I have a very big business offer coming up in the United States of America and we're all going. The business may take five years or more that is why we all have to go.

Mrs Desiree: You'll get to see the world out there. New York is beautiful and your cousins and aunts are there.

''It sounds great.'' Rashell replies.

Everyone gets excited about it and after Rashell's birthday in a week, they'll leave for USA. Rashell quickly picks up hger phone asnd calls her bestfriends to inform them about bthe goodnews.

 They are all happy to know they'll meet in person soon. She informs Miguel and he doesn't like the idea she's leaving.

''You are leaving to the US? You can stay with me, we can explore together  please dont go.''

''It's  not my decision  but my dads. There's nothing i can do to stay. You already know my mum is an American and my dad a mexican. I've lived here my whole life it's time to learn my mum's culture too.''

''It's like you don't care about our relationship. If you wanna go, go.''

''You're being selfish rightnow. I don't know what you want me to do again.''

''Just don't go!''

''No puedo!'

''Si, you sure can't do anything about it. Adios.''

''Mi.......''

Miguel hangs up. Rashell throws her legs onm the bed shouting. She knows it's gonna be tough but she really wants to go to US.