Chapter 37

Uncle Juan drops Rashell at school in her purple jeans, white tank top with her hair tied. She carries her duffel bag and back pack to the bus.

Her best friends with their partners join her and the bus leaves. At their destination, everyone gets down and with their bags, walk into the forest.

They settle and their camp coaches Miss Kierra and Mister Tolbert meet them and brief them about the activities they will be having.

The coaches introduce themselves briefly and show them where the boys will set their tents aswell as the girls. After everyone had set their tent, they were given a map to the areas they will be using and visiting to explore on their own.

" Miss Kierra on the map, is the stream where we will bath?

Dennelle asks

" What is written by the stream ."

" Bath zone."
" Then why are you asking?"

" To be sure."

" We're not here to joke. Everyone move!?"

They obey with their maps in their hands and Rashell and Sun whisper to each other about the coach's reaction to Dennelle's question and conclude she's rude. And that's what everyone thinks actually.

After the students went round the place with the help of their maps, they returned and hurried to the stream.

Stream

" Huh! What are we gonna do now?"
" It seem people are enjoying their bath.

" Yh but do you wanna go in now?"
" Are you going in?"

" Sure, Darwin and the others are already in it."

" Sure. I understand but I'm not used to public you know, thing like this."

" Is this your first camping?"..
" Yh, why?"

" Nothing but I'm joining the others."

Sun joins the others. Rashell sighs and watches them from afar. Tyron approaches Rashell all wet..

" Are you going to stand here and watch every one?"

" What do you want?'
" Just passing by and decided to say hi, is that a problem?"

" Whatever and I didn't know you say hi to people."

" Well, is it wrong to say hi to the person who sits next to me?"
" I never said that."

" You coming for the party?"
" Probably."

" Make sure you are there, I'll be waiting and watching and just make sure you don't miss your tent and end at my place."

" You're an asshole."
" I know."

" Soo annoying."
" See you there, bye."

She rolls her eyes and smirks. Sun-Rita joins her.

"You didn't tell me about the party."
" I sure would have told you. Let's go and get ready."

Back at the campsite

  " Hey Tyron, everything cool?
" Yh, why?"

" It's been a while."
" Yhh."

" And we hardly communicate especially after hiking, is everything alright?"
" Yep. "

" You hooking up with Rashell and I don't know?"
" Naa come on, you know it's impossible.."