Chapter 39

At the campsite everyone is present except Tyron and Rashell. But they arrive on time just when Miss Kierra mentioned their names. Sun rushes to her best friend upon hearing her arrival.  Rashell gets off Tyron's back.

She thanks Tyron and he nods in appreciation.

" I was scared that something will happen to you."
" We're glad you are safe." Tania comments

" Did he try to bully you? Are you injured?" Dylan asks looking soo concerned.

" Chill, she looks fine." Darwin says to Dylan.

" Calm down you all. I'm perfectly fine. He didn't maltreat me."

" Alright. Let's get you a top, your boobs are distractive." Sun whispers and the two giggle.

Kane and Jason check on Tyron. The rain had stop and some people are sitting by the fire to keep themselves warm whiles others are in their tents doing things of their interest. Tyron walks to Rashell's tent.

" Do you have any drug to take to help you not to catch a cold?"

" Why do you even care?" She asks and sneezes.

" Just take it before it gets worse and remember what I told you during hiking?"

" What?"
" You should use your common sense to at least pack everything extra."

" You should have just told me you were gonna talk shit."

She sneezes again.

" Just take the drug, you will be fine. See ya later."

" Hey!"
" Yep.."
" I just saw Tyron leave."
" Yhh.."

" Let's get inside you seem to have caught a cold while in the rain."
" Yep, I'll just take the drug and be better."

" So are you seeing Tyron?"
" No!"

" Screwing together?"
" Seriously?? Can I have some sleep? I'm tired."

" No. Just answer pleassssssssse.."
" Sun I'm sorry but I ain't gonna talk again I'm tired."

" Fine.. but Miss Kierra says we are leaving the place tomorrow."
" Why? I was finally having fun."

" Fun?? I thought you didn't like everything going on here."
" Well I didn't but things changed.. but why are we leaving?"

" She got an information that there's gonna be a heavy rain tomorrow onwards.."

" Alright. Have you seen my glasses?"
" Nope. Where did you put it?"

" I don't remember."

" Are you fine?"
" Not really? Argh!! Hmm."

" Hey don't worry.."
" Sure my eyes hurt though."

It's morning and everyone has pack their stuff waiting for the bus. The bus arrives and they leave. They arrive at school and they depart to their various homes.

At home her siblings welcome her and ask her how she spent the camping. She rests and asks her chauffeur to get her new glasses since she couldn't find the other one.

After taking her medication to ease the pain in her eyes, she takes a nap.  She wakes up two hours later and eats dinner with her siblings.

Her chauffeur arrives with her new glasses, the new edition of her father's company medicated glasses.