Chapter13

'' Rashell -Virginia Olivares, good to see you in person. I must say, you look very beautiful than in the photos out there."Principal Justin says with a grin

''Gracias"

''Oh I forgot you are a biracial.  Allow me to introduce myself properly. Me llama Principal Justin. Mucho gusto .''

Sun and Rashell laugh.

''I guess you've met Sun-Rita already. Please do well to show her around. Have a good day."

''You too Sir."

''Its Principal Justin."He says with a smile and walks away.

Sunny shows Rashell around the school and they join others at the cafeteria.

''I'm starving"

''You'll get all types of food. Both continental and tropical."

Dylan approaches them with his girlfriend. Natania Parker.

''Hi I'm Natania Parker. Nice meeting you in person, I've heard a lot about you." She says with a smile.
"Good to know someone has been telling his girlfriend about me. They giggle Well, I'm Rashell, it's good to see you in person too, Natania Parker."

Sun goes to order for what she and Rashell will eat whiles Rashell heads to one of the tables. On her way, she bumps into Beverlyn.

"Sorry."
"Watch where you go!" Beverlyn says with a stare and walks away.

Sun joins Rashell and they eat and after, continue their orientation.
"So this is the school's pool and place for all sort of party. It's past 11am, let's get to class we have Maths."
"Are we in the same class?"
"Yep."
They head to the Math class.