Chapter 20

Sun-Rita and Dylan help Rashell to the rest room. Dylan waits outside as Sun- Rita helps Rashell to clean up.

" I took a blue hoodie and black leggings with a cap for you from your locker."

" Thanks"

Rashell wipes her face with a towel and washes her hair. After, she dresses up and leaves to her class.

Science Class

Rashell with her best friends enter the class and immediately all eyes turn to their direction.

" Hey Rashell, you look good this way I bet Tyron won't be able to recognize you." Dave shouts out and everyone roars with laughter.

Rashell ignores and makes way to her seat quietly. She rests her head on the table and Tyron walks in with his best friends.

Everyone becomes quiet as Tyron made his way to Rashell's seat. He sits on the vacant chair next to her and hits the table she rests her head on soo hard and loud. Rashell quickly raises her head with a slight ache..

" We don't sleep in class, sit upright."
" I've had enough with you today, just let me be at peace."

He takes the cap off her head and her hair falls loose.

" I like to see your hair this way. Will you be at the museum tomorrow?"

" Give my cap back and me being there or not is none of your business".

" Come and get your cap after school. Oh I forgot, a trilionaire daughter like you don't need to bother about it after all you can buy one any time."

The teacher walks in and Tyron moves to his seat.

School closes.

Olivares Home

" How was school?"

Rashell ignores her nanny's question and scuttles to her room.

" Did something happen?"