Chapter 54

Rashell calls Uncle Juan who drives over to pick her and Xavier to the Martin home. At his home, no one is present so Uncle Juan helps Rashell to take him to his room.

" I'll take it from here. I'll need  soup from a restaurant to feed him with it."

Rashell quickly gets to the kitchen and uses the kettle to boil water and pours it into a measuring jug and takes it to Xavier's room. Xavier is  in bed shirtless.

" I can tell within a short time, you've been able to build a very good looking body. I must say."

" I know right." He says and giggles.

She wipes the bruises son his face with the hot hand towel and after, pours the water away in the wash bin in the bathroom and hangs the hand towel on the towel rack.

Xavier lies in bed and sighs aloud. He hits the space on the bed looking at Rashell.

" Come and sit here."
" Okay."

They sit next to eachother. Xavier turns to look at her and takes her glasses off.

" What are you doing?"
" Just be still."
" Okay."

" Why did you come after me and not go after Tyron?"
" You needed my help."

" Is that all?"
" Yep."

Xavier draws closer to her and kisses her on the lips. Rashell kisses back. As they kiss, the bell keeps ringing for about six minutes and they finally redraw from eachother.

She runs out of the room. She closes the door and takes a deep breath. She walks to the door and it's her chauffeur and Kimberly, Xavier's sister.

" Gracious God. I'm glad you're here."
They hug.

" I'm also glad you brought that dude home."

Uncle Juan hands Rashell the soup.

" Take this Kim, it's soup I had Uncle Juan get it for your brother. I have to leave now."

" Are you alright?"
" Yh yh yh."

" You look like you are in a hurry. Did something happen up there?"
" No . Stop asking questions Kim and go and feed your brother with the soup."

She says and pushes her out of the way.
Not in a harsh way though. She grabs her back from the living room, kisses Kim on the cheek and walks out with her chauffeur.

" I met her on my way."
" Dont worry, take me home."

Back at home, she lies in bed and processes what happened between her and Xavier. Tyron crosses her mind and she begins to feel bad for kissing Xavier but the feeling changes to excitement.

Back at the Maclin home, Kane and Jason arrive. Beverlyn and Tyron are seated enjoying their popcorn.

" I see there's an ongoing date. Have we interrupted you two?"

" Hahaha. Cut the jokes." He says and they laugh.

" Good you guys are here, I gotta go now."

" You can stay with us,always a family." Jason says

" Thanks but I gotta go. I'll see you guys at school."

She kisses and hugs all the guys before walking out.  Jason jumps to sit in the sofa.

" What happened out there was really bad. What's up with Xavier. Is he into Rashell?"