Chapter 12

Beverlyn Oswald, a 19 year girl with a butterfly tattoo on her neck, crysanthemum flower tattoo on her left thigh and red amlet on her ankle with belly and nose pierce. A billionaire's daughter and a white American with red hair and always chewing gum.

''Hey babe''

''Hey'' They kiss immensely

''You look sassy and sexy.'' Tyron says rubbing his hands on her ass.

They leave holding hands together. Few minutes later, Rashell arrives with her siblings.

''Woa!!!!! The school is beautiful and big.'' Says Ian.

''Yh it is. We are running late. We gotta go.''

They walk out of the car and Rashell gets to read the name of the school which is bodly designed with light.

''Top Base Mac School? OMG, I have to text Sun-Rita.''

She texts Sun-Rita and Sun-Rita scuttles to meet her at the parking lot.

''You made it!'' She says hugging Rashell.

''Yh i'm glad we're in the same school.''

''Do you like it?''

''I just got here. Giggles I'm yet to know . ''

''Alrigght, lets get going there's gonna be an assembly''

Everyone is seated in the auditorium. Sun and Rashell rush in late. All eyes on them, they make their way through to Dylan who waves at them.

''Good morning students. There will be special activities in  this new  curriculum and I urge you all to partake in it. You're gonna love it.''

''Why are some  people staring at me?'' Rashell whispers to Sun

''Because you're very beautiful and richer than all of us.''

''I thought everyone is rich here.''

''Yep, they are but yours is mind blowing. You're a trillionaires daughter and famous so yh.... You'll be fine.'' Sun assures Rashell with a smile.

''The posters will be out for everyone. Have a lovely day.''

Everyone disperse and head to their class.