Chapter 60

They jump out of bed to the bathroom to shower. She dresses up in his shirt and shirts. Brushing her hair, he takes it from her and helps her.

" You look more beautiful when I brush your hair. Never do it without me."

" What if you're not around?"
" Find me. Let's go and grab something to eat."

Wondering if it's a hotel they are? Well no. They're actually at the Maclin home with no one around. Cibael is with Kane.

Tyron carries her in his arms from his room to the garage. Even when he was descending the stairs she was still in his arms.

He buckles her seatbelt for her and kisses her on the forehead. At a breakfast restaurant, they order for waffles, toasts, scrambled eggs and a juice and coffee.

" Why do you keep laughing?"

" You've got milk on your nose.... hahaha."

Tyron takes a tissue and wipes his nose with it. After eating, he drives her home.

" Get a good rest my love or should I say, my girlfriend. Which?"

" Any." She smiles

" You've been smiling and laughing the whole time."

" And you've been funny the whole time. I didn't know love could make you this way soo funny and weak haha."

" Weak? Mmm...well, that's because you've made me that way."

" I have Tyron Maclin, every girl's dream as my boyfriend, sweet heart, King, everything in the world. Why won't i be happy and smiley..."

" I have a strong -willed girl next to me. Very beautiful and sweet. I love you my Queen."

They kiss.

" I'll call you."
" Sure.."

" Do you wanna come inside?"
" Why not.."

They enter the house and Xavier is playing with Ian and the girls are elsewhere doing something different.

" Xavier is here." He growls

" I didn't know he was gonna be here?"
Lupita sees Tyron and hugs him excitedly.

" Lupi right?"

" Yhh. It's Marion Lupita Olivares. It's good to see you again secret Prince."

" Secret Prince? Who?" Juanita asks.

" Yh....the guy Rashell was in the car with the other time."

" Oh you mean the kissing inci..."

" Hey guys! Just leave us."
The girls drag Tyron away.

" You're here."

" You left without a word."

" Mmm...so do you need anything?"

" Naa. I think I've lost the battle. No matter how hard I'll try I know you will still choose him."

" I know that feeling." She says and sits in the sofa.

" I know I pushed you too far and with Tyron here and you not sleeping here yesterday tells everything. You're dating him right?"

" Yeah."

" I'm not happy about it but there's nothing I can do. Just know that I'm always here and will be waiting. I'm gonna wait till I realise you'll never be mine."