Chapter 41

Rashell hits the table with her books. Beverlyn stops to look at her.

" Any problem?"
" Tyron we have a test."

" I'm aware."
" Good. Then you should learn and stop making out with your ex Infront of me, it's distracting and I want to concentrate."

" Do you have a problem?"
" As you heard me say Beverlyn Oswald, I want to concentrate."

Beverlyn gets off Tyron.

" See you soon babe."

Rashell learns and everyone swifts to the cafeteria immediately the siren blurs.
Tyron stops Rashell.

" What do you want? Let go of me ."
" I just want to talk to you please."

" Alright."
" We can make love or make out if you are jealous or don't like the idea of Beverlyn and I together."

" Is this what you want to talk about? Gosh Tyron.. I never said I was jealous or anything."

" I saw the look in your eyes."

Everyone has left and the two are still in class.

" It doesn't mean anything Tyron."
" I know when you're jealous or not and you were. We can kiss if you want."

" Are you listening to yourself?? Let go of me!"

Tyron pulls her close and kisses her. Rashell pushes him, wipes her lips with her fingers as if wiping something disgusting off her lips and slaps Tyron.

" You moron! Don't you dare touch me again with or without permission."

She says and walks out of the class. Tyron kicks the table in anger. Rashell's heart beats soo fast so she takes a break in the ladies room to calm down.

From there she eats at the cafeteria alone enjoying her cheese burger with juice. Sun and Dylan join her.

" Hey baby girl."

Rashell ignores.

" See, I dyed my hair pink and straightened it."

Rashell ignores Sun for the second time and continues to eat.

" Rash, can you at least say a word?"

Rashell ignores and continues to eat. Done eating, she turns to them.

" Nice hair Sun and nice outfit Dylan."
" Huh!! "

" We're sorry for what we did . We're your bestfriends, we've known eachother for more than, I mean for ages since you were in Mexico."

"We are truly sorry and won't let our relationship destroy our friendship with you. "

" Are you both done?"
" Rashell, we're very sorry. We made a mistake. Please let's be together again."

" What took you two soo long?" She says with a smile.

" Ask Sun."
" Me?"

They laugh and settle everything. On their way back to class, Darwin and Natania join them as they chat and laugh.

Miss Sydney walks in to teach. School  closed, she left with her best friends and their girlfriend and boyfriend talking and laughing forgetting her glasses on her desk.

" I must say you really look good with your new glasses."
" Thanks Natania. Wanna take a good look at it? It's a new edition."

" Sure."