Chapter 61

At the beach, they set their beach canopy, lay a beach mat on the sandy ground and sit on it enjoying their beer.

Tyron takes his shirt off and drags Rashell to the water. They take pictures and post them on instagram with the caption,
" MacOli couple ❤️❤️"

Out there is Beverlyn and Bryce on an island having fun. Tyron and Rashell play with the water. They eat, sleep and talk.

It's already three in the evening and they're still at the beach. Rashell takes off her jeans and t-shirt.

" What are you doing?"
" I'm going into the water."

" In your bra and gosh you're taking your jeans off too.. You gotta be kidding me."

" Chill it's not like I'm cheating on you I'm just going into the water."

" C'mon Rashell, there are  guys around. They'll look at your booty."

" Well what's the booty there for? Admiration right? Just chill I'm not the only one in this. Just look at those ladies over there. Chill."

She giggles and runs to the shore. Tyron runs after her and hugs her from behind with the intention of making sure no guy watches her booty.

" Crazy girl..you can't show my property to the world like that."
" Haha.. and since when did it become yours?"

" The day I became your boyfriend."
" Interesting." She laughs.

They take pictures and post them on their social handles. They stay at the beach for another two hours.

At six, they head to a hotel Tyron booked for them. At seven, he texts Rashell to meet him at the beach.

She dresses up in a floral twill minidress and flip-flops. At the beach, Tyron has planned a beautiful date.

He ordered for best decorators where they had set a table, sun hats about four. They decorated it with beautiful lights and flowers. Rashell turns around smiling.

" This is soo beautiful. Thank you Hun."
" Anything for you."
" Thank you soo much I love this."

As she expresses how happy she is to him, out of nowhere, three guys with
playing the viola appear.

Overwhelmed, she giggles and hugs him. They dance as the viola plays. The guys leave and they enjoy their meal. Pork stew, grated coconut rice with sauté vegetables, gizzard sauce, fried shrimps, mushroom stew, oyster, octopus, all fried, fried sausages and grilled chicken.

They eat and when they were satisfied, Tyron called a group of people he had hired to come and clear everything. They head back to the hotel and sounds of pleasure fill the room as they make love.

The next morning  in bed talking, Tyron receives an unexpected phonecall.

" Young man where are you? Come home now." Hangs up.

" Rashell dress up, we're leaving."
" Did something happen?"

" I don't know but my dad sounded soo urgent."
" Alright."

They dress up. Tyron drops her home and heads home.

Maclin Home

His dad is home and seated in the sofa in his office.

" Darling you're finally home. Where have you been?"

" Can I tell you later? Dad sounded soo urgent."
" Alright. He's in his office."