Chapter 11

It's finally Monday and the day Rashell gets to start a new world. They all rush because they don't want to be late on their first day and they dress decently.  Rashell wears a black blouse, brown chinos, black boots with her latest wrist watch. 

She tacks her hair behind her ears and with her glasses on as usual. She picks up her bag and is ready for school. Lupita and Juanita also get ready in their sleeveless dress, jeans and top with their flats on and Ian with his shirt and shorts with sneakers ready for the day.

''You all look awesome!''

''Gracias papa.'' They said.

''Learn hard, make new friends and enjoy your day.'' Mrs Desiree says to her children with a kiss on their foreheads.

''Adios'' They say and  set off for school

Bossy and muscular as he is, he walks out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist and a hand towel on his shoulder whistling alongside the music playing in his room. 

He  wipes his wet curly black hair that is dropping of water. He sprays his body, wears a white lacoste with sunset shorts and trainers. He brushes his faded hair from the back smoothly and the part all curly. He walks out to the garage with his car key.

Car beeps

He drives to school.

Few minutes later, he arrives .

TOP BASE MAC SCHOOL

A black American and the only son of a billionaire who owns best car models world wide, classy restaurants and owner of Top Base Mac School. He is well known and admired by lot of people. His built body alone calms the unconcious. 

His almond shaped grey eyes, coiled eyelashes and straight eye brows. Grecian nose with a sperk on it and devilish brown soft lips always smooth and bright. He walks out of his car handing the key to the security guard.

''Hi........Tyron.......'' Girls singing out his name. He ignores and Beverlyn Oswald approaches, his girl friend.