Chapter 40

They have made love two good times without protection. Tyron gets worried.

This time around, no group or project work but Rashell stays in school and tells to her bestfriends she's going home but meets Tyron at the basketball court.

Immediately she gets to the court, she throws her bag somewhere and rushes to the washroom. In there, Tyron is waiting for her. Tyron pulls out a condom from his pocket and they make love again.

After everything and at home washing herself, she cries silently as she doesn't know what is happening to her. Always thinking about Tyron and now having sex with him anyhow like almost every day.

The same goes for Tyron. He's also feeling and thinking out loud to himself. The two are scared they will fall in love which they have fallen already so they decide to take a break.

Next Day

Rashell goes to school in dungarees and ties her hair into a bun. Class runs smoothly and she doesn't talk or make eye contact with Tyron. The siren blurs and everyone swifts to the cafeteria. Tyron heads to his hideout and Rashell joins her best friends in a long time.

" Are you back for good now?"
" What do you mean by that?"

" Well, Sun believes you've been acting strangely recently."
" And  you also think so?"

" Yepp."

" Rashell, you began to come to school in miniskirts, you don't sit properly in class and even here the cafeteria. You make unnecessary excuses and leave. You also don't talk anymore. What is wrong?"

" Nothing is wrong."
" Then what were you really doing the other day."

" Other day?? I don't get you."
" In class. The day I left my pencil case."

" What  are you trying to insinuate? I thought I told you I was tired and needed fresh air."
" Rashell, the AC was on but you were sweaty and looked horn..y."

" Seriously?? Well, it's nothing. Just as I told you that day, fresh air."
" Then why do I feel you are telling lies?"

" You and Tyron, are you two screwing eachother?" Dylan asks looking right into Rashell's eyes. .

Rashell angrily speaks

" You know what, don't meddle okayyy both of you just don't meddle. Tyron and I ain't screwing eachother. You two have the people you love. You both have your partners and I have no one. At parties or any social gathering, you walk away with your partners leaving me alone. I don't say a word so why can't I be free??!! What if I'm indeed screwing with someone and is not Tyron or someone in this school, what are you two gonna do, stop me?? C'mon guys, you're supposed to be my best friends and not some I don't even know what to say or call you guys."

" I'm soo sorry, I didn't know that's how you felt anytime I was with Darwin."
" Rashell, we're truly sorry for not being there for you."

" You should be indeed sorry, both of you. I nearly died at the beach that rainy day and  you two left with your partners and Tyron came to rescue me."

" I didn't mean to."

" Don't try to make excuses Sun. You smooch with your boyfriend and even make love both of you with your partners. I'm single, let me enjoy my privacy."

" We just want to know if you're okay. You were acting strangely so we were just worried about you."

" Exactly, we'll try to make time for you."

" No need for that. Even Natania knows how I feel, can't believe you two don't know. You argue with your boyfriend and girlfriend because of me, you think I wouldn't know? Go live with your partners and don't think of making a special time for me."

Rashell leaves her sandwich and milkshake untouched and walks out of the cafeteria.
Sun tries to stop Rashell but Dylan tells her to let her go.

" Let's allow her to be. Sometimes it's best to be alone. Besides I got issues with Natania and u got issues with Darwin let's sort things out with our partners first."

" Sure."

Tyron's Hideout

" You finally showed up." Jason says
" What have you guys been up to?"

" We are suppose to ask you that. Where have you been?"
" Around."

" Around? We're not just your friends Tyron, but your bestfriends."

" I've just been occupied."
" Are you seeing someone?" Kane asks looking suspicious.

" No. Just personal stuff."
" Personal stuff?? Like??"

" Is this some interrogation or what?"
" Then why don't you just tell us the truth." Jason suggests.

" Yo guys! You've got girlfriends and I've got none, just trust me. I'm all good."

" If you say so. But you better hook up with someone and when you do, let us know." Kane says

" Of course." They shake hands and laugh

" I would wish it to be Rashell. She's smart, beautiful and can control you." Kane suddenly announces.

" I don't think you want your bossy girlfriend to hear this from your mouth."

They laugh and when the siren blurs, they walk to class.

School closes and Tyron stops to talk to Rashell.

" We need to talk."
" I've got something to say too."

" Go ahead."
" I don't think we should continue everything we've been doing."

" Why?"

" It's not right. Whispers. We've had sex three times, I'm getting addicted to it and moreover we've done worse things to each other. I feel like we're using each other and this whole thing is wrong."

" But..."
" Let's just end it. Goodbye."

Things come back to normal. Rashell and Tyron still sit together but don't engage in any sexual acts. They just talk about things concerning school. A week later, it's announced the basket ball team will have have a match soon.

Tick tock

It's Monday. Rashell arrives in an emerald cotton blend maxi dress, black flats, silver stud earrings and glasses on. She scarfs and ties her hair in a bun.

Class

Sir Giveon: Hello Class
       " Good morning Mr. Giveon."
" There's an ongoing meeting so do well to read on ecology. There'll be a test on it. See y'all later."
Mister Giveon walks out and Rashell picks her books to learn.

" Nice dress. "
" Thanks."

Beverlyn moves to Tyron who is trying to ease the atmosphere he finds he and Rashell in. Beverlyn in a lavender button- down shirt and black miniskirt with her blue and pink hair loose on her shoulders. Chewing gum, she makes her way  to Tyron.

" Hey handsome."
" What's it Beverlyn?"

" I miss you."

Beverlyn begins to rub her hands all over Tyron's chest and sits on him. Rashell stops learning and watches them with anger in her eyes.

Tyron tries to get Beverlyn to get up but she holds his hands to her waist firmly and begins to kiss him. Tyron thinks of making Rashell jealous so, he kisses her back.