Chapter 42

Mr.Kirk walks in with papers.
He calls Rashell to the board to solve the questions. Rashell solves the mensuration questions correctly and moves to sit.

" Alright. Thank you Miss Rashell. As you all can see, the answers are correct. Go through the test papers I've shared and correct your mistakes."

Rashell gets an A and Tyron a B.

After school closed, Tyron asked Rashell if they could talk for just some minutes.

" Rashell, can we talk?"
" About?"

" Yesterday. What happened between Franka and I ....hmm. I'm sorry. It's not what you thinking."

" You don't have to explain yourself."
" You sure about that?"

" Yeahh."
" Really?"

" What do you want me to say? That you're making me feel stupid? Tyron, you can do whatever it is you want to do but I just hope you ain't having sex with anyone anyhow like we did."

" We didn't have sex. We were just making out."
" Whatever. Bye."

" Rashell! Wait..." Sighs.

Rashell still feels stupid for allowing Tyron to sleep with her anytime and anyhow.

She tries to calm herself always and be good whiles Tyron on the other hand wants to bring back all the sexual drama that happened between them.

A week later it's announced that there would be a basketball tournament and a party if the school wins. Tyron being the assistant captain and one of the best, he always finds himself at the court always training.

Class

" I'm sorry Rashell but you would have to do the assignment all by yourself. I've got practice."
" Sure. I've got this."

" Yh thanks. Hmm..it's been a week and are we still gonna be like this?"

" Were we ever something?"
"It's alright. Nevermind, catch ya later."

Natania and Sun-Rita help Rashell to finish the assignment at Sun's home.

Sundrin's Home

" Hey girls, meet my mum."
" Won't you introduce them properly?"

" Oops. Giggles. Well this is Rashell Olivares."
" Olivares? You mean Olivares?"

" Yes mum. Giggles. The Olivares the world knows. "

" Wow, I'm just overwhelmed. Your parents allow you to go out anyway? Wow."

" Chill mum, I know it's mind-blowing but she is allowed to come over to my place cause we are bestfriends."

" Interesting. Well I hope you girls are good."
" Yes we are."

" Is Dylan treating you well?"
" Yes please."

" Good."

She says and they all laugh.

"Alright, I'll leave you girls to have fun. I'll be upstairs so when you need anything you can come to me or go to Kelly."

" Thanks."

Sun's mum leave them to do their work.

" Your mum knows Dylan and Natania are thing.."

" Yh. Everyone knows"
" That's nice."

" So what should we do now?" Natania asks.

" Let's start with the assignment. Rashell I'm sorry about my mum's reaction. She uses your family products a lot,almost everything she buys so she's just happy and surprised to have you in her home."

" You shouldn't worry. I'm glad I met her. Afterall she's one of the best military doctor so far in the US army."

" Thanks."

The girls focus on their work and back at school, the boys are training really hard. Thirty minutes later, Mr. Quinn arrives.

" What can I get you girls?"
" Juice."

" Miss Sun and Natania?"

" Kelly call me Sun don't add Miss. How many times do I need to remind you. Juice will be okay."

" Beer."

Rashell and Sun look at each other and exclaim.

" Beer?!!!"

" Yhh. I'm depressed okay? Kelly beer will do me good."

" Sure."
" Is it about what happened this morning?"

" I'm still angry at Dylan."
" What did he do this time around?" Sun asks anxiously

Sun's dad walks in.

" Hi dad."
" Hi. You must be having a girl's night."

" Not really. Well this is Rashell, my best friend."

Her mum joins them.

" Honey you are back."
" Yh. Come meet Sun's bestfriend, Rashell."

" We've already met. She's an Olivares."
" Olivares.. that's nice. It's good to have one here. Hope you girls are good?"

" Yes, we are."
" I'll see you girls later."

" Sure dad."

" Back to  what we were talking about, what happened between you and Dylan?"

" He got drank and I saw him kissing another girl".

Rashell leans on the sofa in shock.

" Kissing another girl?"
" Yep."

" Why are boys like that? Why do they keep doing that to us after they either have sex or kiss us always."

Natania and Sun look at Rashell surprisingly.

" Why that look on your faces?"
" You look serious."

" It's because what he did wasn't right."
" Is that why you're being serious or there's something you're not telling us??"

" What thing?"

Sun and Natania draw close and look into her glasses to scare the hell out of her so she speaks the truth.

" What do you two think you are doing?"
" Yah!!"

They tickle her but she refuses to talk.

Back at the Olivares Home, she freshens up quickly and joins her sisters to eat dinner.
At Natania's home, Dylan surprises her with her visit.

Still mad at Dylan, she refuses to answer his calls and as late as it is, Dylan's chauffeur drives him to his girlfriend's house.

" Nancy can you please get the door?"
" Yes."

" Is Natania home?"
" Yes. Come in."

" Dylan?? What are you doing over here?"

" Babe I'm sorry. You weren't answering my calls so I had to come over and apologize properly. I'm so sorry for what happened. I was drunk."

" Hmm."

" Please it won't happen again. I promise."
" Hmmm. You promise?"

" Yes I promise please one last chance."
" Alright. One last chance."

" Sure. I love you."
" I love you too."

They giggle and hug.

Natania and Dylan are back together and on the other hand, Rashell feels lonely with Tyron busily training for the upcoming basketball tournament.