Chapter 24

Jason's Home

A three storey building, cream in colour. Cars parked outside and inside.
The girls got down and walked inside. The place was crowded and people were swimming.
Dylan and Darwin approaches.

" You girls look hot."
" And sex..
" We know."
Sun says and they laugh.

Darwin and Dylan take  their girls away and Rashell is  left alone. Rashell walk s around and wherever she gets to, she's in the limelight.

Tyron also arrives in his sea blue shirt, colourful shorts and trainers. He greets Kane and Jason who were chatting. They talk for a while, wishes Jason and hands  him a gift. Their girls join them and he leaves  them to walk around.

Walking around, he bumps into Rashell.
" Sorry."  They both say to each other

"Rashell is that you? Wow you look.."
" I'm not in the mood to argue with you."

" Naa you look different and hot."
" Whatever, bye."

Tyron holds Rashell's hand.

" Let go of me, what's wrong with you?"

He pulls her close to his chest and holds her waist firmly.

" What are you trying to do, let go.."
" Shushhhh"

He holds her chin up to his lips and moves his head left and right leaving Rashell in suspense. He turns her around still in the same position. He slowly moves close to the pool and pushes her into it.

" Arg!!"
Rashell tries to swim up and breathe. Tyron takes off his shirt,  footwear and  jumps into the pool.

Rashell wipes her face with her hand

"What is wrong with you?"

Tyron swims close to Rashell and begins to rub his hands on her calf to her butt. Rashell feels confusedly excited. Tyron smiles at her as they stare into each other's eyes with the world revolving around them.

Tyron snaps his fingers to wake Rashell up from the moment of a weird admiration.

" Wake up!"

" You're an asshole you know.."

" I know."

He says to her with a wink and swims out of the pool to the crowd.

Almost everyone had left the pool so literally they were alone.
Rashell swims out and sits by the pool feeling cold.

A ten year old girl approaches her with a towel.

" Take and wipe yourself before you catch a cold."
" Thanks. What is your name ?"

" Perpetual, Perpie for short."
" Hi Perpie, I'm Rashell."

" I saw how Tyron looked at you after he pushed you into the pool. Is he your boyfriend?"

Rashell gets choked with laughter

" Hell no! He can't be."
" Well you two seem nice together from afar. He's a nice person but bossy."

" Why are you here in the first place." Rashell asks trying to change the subject

" Kane is my brother. No one is home except for my nanny who is boring so I came with him."

" Nice, I didn't know he had an adorable sister like you."
" He's a nice dude."  She says with a smile

" Well, he is."
" It's getting cold you should find a warm place around, I'm heading back inside." Perpie says to Rashell

" Sure, thanks again."

Rashell stands and walks to the crowd. Tyron spots Rashell on her way and scuttles to her.

" Get out of my way."
" You seem cold "

He ignores Rashell's actions and covers her with a jacket in his hand.

" Why are you acting nice after.."
He touches her lips with his fingers. And says to her,

" I enjoy seeing you in pain so keep making me want to burn this desire."

Rashell takes the jacket off and throws it back at him.

She walks away and  calls her driver to pick her up.