Chapter9

It's finally Rashell's 18th Birthday and it will take place at Cancun. 

''The helicopter has sent the food and other items. It'll be back in the next ten minutes for us.'' Says Mr Olivares.

Rashell walks out of her room in a yellow sleeveless crop top and a very short yellow jeans exposing her thighs. With red amlet on  her left ankle, her hair curled, lips redly glossed with ''Olivares black sneakers, sun hat and shades on''.

''Woa!!! Hermosa! Perfecto!''

''Gracias''.

They sing her a birthday song, hug her and away to Cancun.

    CANCUN

It's 8pm and the party has began. Rashell invited the whole ''Escuella Sierra Nevada school.'' Her siblings and parents invited their friends. People twerking, dancing, singing and shouting. Miguel calls Rashell from behind all booze.

''Baby this is for you, Happy Birthday. I love you''. He says and hands her the latest bag on sale.

''Gracias.'' 

They hug and kiss.

''You reek alcohol. Why are you drinking too much it's suppose to be my birthday, don't drink anymore''

''Sure, I'll see you later.''

Miguel drinks more. He gets drunk and falls on Isabel who always want a prey. They begin to kiss and as they do so, people take videos but Rashell is at the beach  with other people enjoying the breeze. A stranger runs to Rashell and drags her to the scene.

''Miguel what are you doing!'' She says pulling Miguel from Isabel

''I didn't do it, I'm drunk''

''Enough with the excuses, you're an asshole Miguel, a DUFFER!!!!!''

Rashell calls for the helicopter and goes home. The party ended at 2am. Her parents and siblings returned from Cancun late. Mrs Desiree goes to check on Rashell.

Knocks

''Rashell it's me, can I enter?''

''Si.''

''Don't feel bad about what happened. I know it hurts but it should make you stronger and, at least  you know he's not the right guy for you. Perharps you might  meet someone better in the States. Smile for me''

Rashell hugs her mum and feels better.