Chapter 16

Out there, Beverlyn walks to warn Rashell who is busily reading from the notice board. Rashell stares at Beverlyn clueless and walks away. 

Sunny and Dylan together with their partners have a class and so Rashell is left  alone.

 She walks around and hears a loud music from a particular direction. She opens the door and finds Tyron with his friends  with ladies by their side groping each other. She hangs her mouth open.

''Hey who are you!'' Shouts Kane

Rashell closes her mouth. 

''I'm... i'll leave right away.''

Tyron pushes Franka to see who it is. Rashell turns to walk away but Tyron stops her.

''Wait! What are you doing here?''

Rashell ignores and keeps walking

''Did you hear me? Don't move!'' Rashell stands still with her head down.

''She's standing like a statue.'' Jason says and they laugh

Rashell turns to face Tyron.

''Don't you have manners or your parents didn't teach you that, which?''

''Mind what you say, bitch!'' Franka interjects

Rashell smirks, '' I'm not talking to you.''

Tyron is silenced by Rashell's beauty.

''Won't you say anything Tyron?'' Franka cries out

Rashell flips hair.

''G..Get out!!'' Tyron exclaims. Rashell smiles and leaves.

''What took you long to take action Tyron''

Tyron holds Rashell's chin and says, ''You don't tell me what to do, leave!''

''You're hurting me!!''

''Leave!''

''Let go of me and I'll leave!''

Tyron lets go and Franka gasps for air and rus out. Jason and Kane ask their girlfriends to excuse them. They walk out and the boys are left alone. Tyron shouts and throws the game pads away.

'' Hey you good?'' Jason asks

''How can I be? Her beauty silenced me, do you understand that and know what it means?''

''Yep''

''No! You don't. Jason she made me look like a fool and she'll pay for that!''

'' She's the girl Bev was talking about.''

''Lets see how she survives in this school.'' Tyron utters and walks out angrily.

''He's very pissed, its gonna be worse..'' Says Kane

''I know right..'' 

School closes for the day.

Rashell meets her bestfriends.

''Did you have fun while we were away?''

''Somehow till..never mind.''

''Take care on your way home.'' Dylan kisses Rashell on her cheek and leaves with his cousin.

The driver arrives to pick Rashell and his siblings. They rush to their rooms to clean up at home. After Rashell cleans up, she sits on her study chair and begins to hack into the school's system.

Dylan calls to check on her and asks her how she finds  the school. She gives an unexpected answer but Dylan assures her she'll love it as time goes by. 

She informs Dylan she's already hacking into the school system because she's bored. Dylan giggles and they hang up.