Chapter 38

The snail hunt went on successfully. Everyone has freshened up and at the moment, they are gathered around a fire with marshmallows.

Four days later that involved sports, treasure hunt and other fun things. Three days more for camping to be over.

Tyron and Rashell haven't spoken after Beverlyn interrupted them. It's bed time and Rashell can't sleep and so she takes her towel and sneaks to the stream to take a cold and quick bath.  Tyron is also finding it difficult to sleep so he takes a stroll and ends up at the stream.

At the stream alone, she takes off her clothes leaving her panty and bra on. With her hair tied, she walks into the water half naked.

Tyron watches closely upon seeing it's Rashell, he takes off his clothes and joins her in the water. Right behind her, he pulls the band from her hair and Rashell panics. She tries to turn around to see who it is but Tyron whispers into her ears.

" Be still, it's me."
" Tyron?!"

He moves her wet hair covering her back to lie on her collar bone and kisses her nape.

" Tyron?" She whispers.
" Yes, it's me Rashell."

" Let go of me!"

Tyron let's go of her and Rashell turns to face him.

" What are you doing out here?"
" I couldn't sleep and..

" You want me to believe that? Huh.."
" Then why are you also here ?"

" None of your business. I'm half naked so get out of the water."
" Well I'm also half naked."

" What?!"

Rashell  swimming out, Tyron stops her.

" What's it Tyron?"
" I'm sorry for everything."

" Just let me go."
" I wanna kiss you again and touch you."

" And why should I allow someone like you to touch me."

" Cause I can't stop thinking about you anytime we make out, especially last night."

" You weren't totally drunk, you were jealous and the kiss was good."
" Just forget about it."

Tyron turns a deaf ear to Rashell's words and kisses her. She kisses back and they release their lips. Rashell watches him closely.

Tyron notices the look in her eyes and kisses her again. Still kissing, she wraps her hands around his neck and his hands around her body, he clasps his hand into her hair and they kiss sooo passionately.

As they kiss, he moves his other hand to unfasten her bra. He unfastens it and throws it away, just when he was about to touch her more intimately, she stopped him.

" Let's stop this."
" Why?"

" I'm getting out of control."
" I can fix that."

He smiles and carries her as he swims out of the water. At the mouth, he lays her on the grassy ground  with a sly smile.

Rashell holds his hair and cries out pleasure. Funny, interesting but surprising as it may seem, the two people made love as their cries of pleasure echoed their surrounding.

She dresses quickly and so did he. They have broken their virginity. Rashell is a virgin and so hard to believe, Tyron is also a virgin but Rashell finds that hard to believe. 

They head back quickly so not to be caught by anyone especially when it was very late . In their tent, they can't believe they made love some minutes ago.