Chapter 26

At the end of three hours meeting, it was concluded that, Tyron will be suspended for the rest of the semester, will do a voluntary work as well and Mr. Oswald suspended  Beverlyn himself.

The disciplinary officials agreed to be compensated aswell as Mr. Oswald.

"I'm sorry again for any problem my son has caused and for the videos, don't worry much about it. I've already made some payment and calls to stop them from going viral. My sincere apologies."

" Well, good. "

After the meeting, both parents left  with their children and Mr. Justin assembled all students and announced Tyron and Beverlyn's suspension.

Oswald Home

"I'm sorry dad."

" I was on my way to Dubai for a business meeting when I heard of the mess you had created and so I had to return just because of your mess. You know the reputation I have yet still you messed outside. It's business Beverlyn and get that in your head. Your mum will be back in an hour or two, I'm leaving."

Maclin Home

" Darling, what happened out there?"
" I have no idea mum. I never uploaded or sent them to anyone."

" But you are the one she sent them too and that makes you a prime suspect. I'm very disappointed. Your mother and I had to stop everything we were doing just to solve this. I'll hold you responsible if it affects business."

" Dad I'm sorry. I mean it."
" Darling, the chauffeur is waiting."

" Go ahead I'll be there."
" Mum I'm sorry."

" Worry less, you'll be fine. I love you and be good when I'm away."  She kisses him on the cheek and leaves.

So sad and desperate to find who is behind all these, he keeps thinking about it.

Top Base Mac School

"Sun."
" What is it that you want."

" Why are you ignoring me?"
" You didn't do the right thing Rashell."

" I know I went too far but they deserve it."
" You two calm down and let's talk about this."

" There's nothing to talk about Dylan. You went too far Virginia! Too far!"

" Do you know how I felt when Beverlyn and some other girls just kicked my ass in the washroom? Do you know what Tyron did to me at Jason's party? Stop blaming me and ask for answers! I'm out of here!"

" Wait! Rashell!"
" Stop it Dylan, she won't stop."

" You should have been more patient and listen to her."

" I know but she did the wrong thing. Huh!"

After school, Jason and Kane rush to visit Tyron.

"He's in his room."
" Thanks Emily."

" Wait! Did you two know about the video?"
" Naa and we know Tyron won't do that, that's why we are here to help me."

" Sure, well he's in his room but if he's not there, check Cibael's room."
" Thanks."

Tyron wasn't in his room and so the guys checked Cibael's room. In there, he's helping his ten year old sister with her assignment.

" Hey Cibael."
" Hi Kane."

" You good?"
" Yep, you?"

" I'm good too."
" Well can we take your Tyron away for like an hour?"

" Well, you know you've got to give me something first."
" Ohh yeahh I know that look. Ice cream, chocolate. Deal."

" Deal. Giggles Now he's all yours."
" Thanks cutie."

"Anytime. I like your shirt Jason."

" Oh thanks, cutie."

The guys leave with Tyron leaving Cibael alone in her room.

"Don't you think a hacker is behind all these?"
" I don't think so."

" Tyron think about it this way, you never uploaded anything nor sent anything to anyone, who else could have done this if it wasn't hacked."

" Oh yeah you have a point Jason."
" Well I know some hackers who can help us find the person."

" That's cool, thanks Kane."
" You're my bro man!!"

Emily barges into Tyron's room

"Guys your time is up..mum and dad are almost here."
" We'll keep you updated."

" Sure. Thanks guys."

Olivares Home

After bathing, she jumps on the bed smiling.

" I did it. Let's see what happens next.  Giggles. Next time they wouldn't mess with an Olivares."

She swifts  to the dining hall in her  pajamas to eat with her siblings. Honey rice, meat balls, fish cake, vegetable soup and mushroom stew.

                      ****************

It's been a month already since Tyron was suspended. Kane and Jason have paid few hackers to do the digging.

School is still in progress, parties here and there, presentations upon presentations at school and lot more. Sun and Rashell settle their differences.

A month later, school vacates
and Tyron is released from his voluntary work.

Olivares Home
Rashell is on a phone call with her best friends.

" I was planning on having a picnic with you guys, what do you say?"
" Well Dylan and I are in."

" Great."

" Rashell, did u make sure you wouldn't be found? I mean after the whole hacking thing?"
" Don't worry Dylan, I've handled that already."

" Sure."