Chapter 34

Alarm buzzing

" Yahh!! Why do we have to go to school after hiking. Which school allows that!!"

She stretches to turn it off.

" Huh! School again!"

She lazily jumps out of bed to the bathroom to clean . Afterwards, she moves to her closet in her bathrobe to pick out an outfit for school.

Knock

" Come in."
" The hoodie and pants you asked me to wash."

" Alright. You can leave it on my bed."
" Okay. Did it work?"

" What?"
" The tea?"

" Oh that, not yet. I'll let you know if it works "
" Alright. I'll let you get ready then."

" Sure."

Mia leaves closing the door behind.

Rashell takes a gift back from one of the drawers and puts Tyron's clothes in it alongside his phone. She drops the phone in the bag and experiences a slight ache.

With her hand on her forehead, she sits on the bed and recalls how she took off her clothes, moved to Tyron in the bed and  how they both made out till they slept. She opens her eyes widely upon remembering and shouts. Lupita who is done dressing moves to Rashell's room to check on her upon hearing her shouts .

Knocks

" Come in ".
" Virginia, are you alright?"

" I'm not. Yahh!!"
" What's wrong?"
She takes a deep breath and answers.

" Nada."
" Nothing?? You just said you ain't fine. I wanna know, what's wrong?"

" Just mad that I'm going to school right after hiking."
" If you say so."

Lupita leaves and Rashell rolls on her bed throwing her legs in the air and shouting.

" I hope she's fine. A weirdo I have as a sister." She mutters as she walks to Juanita's room.

After shouting and feeling  much better, she wears a black baggy hoodie, with black pants, black trainers and black cap. She stands before the full length mirror.

" I've got this. Hand him his items, take your phone and it ends there. I think my looks won't let him recognise me. I've got this."

After talking to herself, she rushes down with her bag and every other important thing. Her siblings and chauffeur are seated in the couch waiting.

" Let's go."
" Are you for real? What has come over you?"

" What's it?"
" We've been waiting for you for long only for you to come down looking like a spy after all the shouting in your room."

" Chill Juanita.. do I look like a spy?"
" Yep, a good one."
Ian answers.

" Thanks Rodrigo, that's why I love you."
" Can we leave now?"

" Sure."

On their way out to the car, Rashell asks Lupita if Juanita is alright after the attitude she showed her earlier.

" She's been moody since and I have no idea what's wrong with her."
" Cool."

On their way, Rashell apologises to everyone and sorts things out with Juanita especially.

Authors POV

Funny, interesting and strange. Imagine making out with the guy or girl you dislike and part ways with each other's phone. How are you gonna react when you see them in person. 
Well if you are enjoying how the story is going, please do well to share your thoughts with me at the comment section and let's get more interactive and juicy with the story.

At School

Tyron arrives thirty minutes earlier and is in his hideout thinking out loud.

" What did I do? How on earth was I touching her that way. I hate her and how on earth did this happen. I need to give her   her phone aswell. C'mon this is too much, geezzzz."

" Hey, are you okay?"
" Why do you ask?"

" Your outfit.".
" Is it bad? Do I look like a spy?"

" Slow.. what's going on?"
" What? Do I really look like a spy?"

" Kind of. Giggles. Are you sure you are alright?"
" Yh I am."

" Well, you've been acting all different after hiking. You didn't return any of my calls and didn't text me back."

"You called? I'm so sorry."
" Several times. But you never answered and I was bothered but you show up this way and I'm all confused now."

" Don't worry about me. I'm very good."
" Sure. I'll head to class then."

" Alright. Más tarde."

Rashell picks few books from her locker and dashes to class acting unusual. Dylan whispers to Sun asking if their bestfriend is okay.

" Is she alright?"
" I don't know ."

It's break but Rashell asks her friends to go ahead and tells them she will join them later. Rashell with the gift bag in her hand, she scuttles to Tyron's hide out. Unfortunately, Tyron wasn't there so she had to go the court to find out. Fortunately he was there.

Court

" Yo puedo hacerlo, solo necesito relajarme"
She kept saying that to herself till she got there.
Tyron is distracted by the ball and doesn't notice Rashell's presence.

"Tyron!! "
" Hey! Rashell?"

" Yep."
Tyron walks closer to her.
" So, what's it?"

" Umm.. hands the bag to him. Your clothes and mobile phone is in it."
" You could have kept the clothes, anyways, thanks and wait here."

Tyron walks to take Rashell's items from a bag he put on the bench.

" Here's your items too."
" Thanks."

" Alright. See you around."
" Sure."

Rashell turns around to walk out but sighs deeply, takes two steps and calls out his name.

" Tyron!"
" Yep.."

" Umm.. about what happened that night, I remember."

" Yh. I remember too but I didn't want to talk about it because I thought you had find it uncomfortable."

" Interesting. Well, I hope we both will see it to be a mistake and keep it between us."

" I know we hate eachother dearly and what happened was a mistake but, I can't get over it. Anytime I remember, I feel I enjoyed it and I feel.. angry at the same time."

Rashell stares blankly at him.

"Hey, I'm just saying.. of course, we don't like each other and I mean I shouldn't enjoy it anytime I remember. Say something Rashell."

" Grins. I don't think you are mentally stable. You should go get some rest and stop thinking about it."

"Oh... smiles slyly. We can do it again you know."
He tries to touch her but she kicks him.

" You must be outta your mind. I did enjoy it when I remember but it was a mistake. Don't forget we hate eachother."

" Aww! Are you some sort of boxer who kicks so hard? I was just trying to flirt with you and don't ever imagine something impossible."

"I never said it was possible besides you are the one desiring for it not me. Keep your distance."

She smiles goofily and walks away.

" She's really something. Sighs."
" Cálmate, he's a jerk and no more hiding."

She takes off her cap and hoodie. She heads to the cafeteria in her pink tank top and black jeans looking happy.