Chapter 53

" Sit, I'll go and get the ice cream for you."
" Thanks."

By then, Tyron was on his way inside to get the ice cream.

He takes out chocolate and vanilla where as Xavier takes out chocolate and strawberry.

The two walk out to the outside where there is a nice summer hat for people to sit and enjoy their ice cream.

" Here you go." Handing Rashell the chocolate flavoured ice-cream.

" Oh...I got chocolate for you too."
Xavier says

" Thanks."

She takes that one too and giggles. She licks both ice creams  at the same time. At a point Xavier insists on feeding Rashell and surprisingly she allows  him Infront of Tyron.

It gets more interesting and uncomfortable for Tyron. They begin to play with the ice cream and laugh. Tyron gets fed up watching them.

" I gotta go now."
" But we just got here."
" Maybe he's got something to do "

Tyron smiles goofily at Xavier.

" See you tomorrow."

He walks away in anger and pain and regrets joining them. Back at home, he tries to understand why Rashell acted that way. She's not being clear and was she flirting with him?

After cleaning and eating, he helps Cibael with her assignment. Emily is gone back to the Military and his parents are in the living room listening to news.

Back at the Olivares home, she thinks Beverlyn and Tyron are back together because she saw them hug after school.

At the Martin home, Xavier is taking a shower and thinking of Rashell. He feels his plans are going quite well and is thinking of how to get Tyron out of his way.

A week later, day of game. Everyone is at the court ready for the game to start. The place is noisy and full of people. The judges welcome the Malins and the Van Lowry team on the court.

The game starts well for the Malins and the Van Lowry with same points.  Fifty - fifty. They go on a first half time. Rashell doesn't support anyone in person but the team. Half time is over and the game continues. Xavier begins his annoying attitude.

" Give the ball to him and not the other person!!"

Xavier orders him.  Tyron just listens to him and hands the ball to the other person but it hits the hoop before falling into the basket.

" Wooo!!" Crowd cheers

" Told ya."

Xavier continues his annoying attitude and Tyron ends up giving the ball out without even dunking to score a goal and Xavier ends up dunking the more.

They go on a second break , return to play with Xavier still acting that way and then the third and last break with Xavier still same and with Seventy to sixty-five goals. 

" The game is getting heated but I don't like what Xavier is doing."

" What's he doing?"

" Can't you tell he's controlling Tyron..?"
" I don't think so. He's just trying to make sure everything goes well."

Fifteen minutes later, they return from their third break for the final game.
Tyron annoyed scowls at Xavier and begins to play in his own way.

Dribbling now and then till he dunks right into the basket and goal!!!!

" Yo!!! What are you doing?? Just throw the ball!"

Tyron ignores Xavier and dunks again before giving the ball to him. Xavier dunks and adds up to the goals and refuses to give the ball to Tyron for sometime.

When Tyron gets the ball, he does the same thing and Xavier shouts at Tyron   again.

" I think something might happen." Says Sun.

Tyron gets angry and throws the ball to hit Xavier's chest.

" What's your problem?!!!"

" My problem?? You suck at the game Tyron!!"

Tyron pushes him by the chest and it turns into a fight. They hit each other aggressively.

Xavier hits Tyron's nose and  bleeding, he hits Xavier's nose too which causes him to bleed aswell. The coach and players try to stop them from fighting but they keep fighting.

" Rashell wait!! Don't go there!!!"

Rashell refuses to listen to Sun and rushes to the scene.

" Stop it!! You two!! What is wrong with you guys?!"

The boys scowl at eachother.

" Xavier apologise to Tyron."
" What?"
" Just do it!"

Xavier thinks of it as a way to win Rashell's heart so he lets his guts down and apologises to Tyron.

" I'm sorry."

" You too Tyron."
" Ain't  apologising."

" Just do it!"
" I won't Rashell!  I won't !  It ain't my fault!"

" Then leave! Just leave!!"

" Fine!!"

Tyron walks away.

" Forget about me Tyron!! I mean it!!"

Tyron ignores and walks out in anger.
Sun-Rita scrutinizing Tyron's face and Xaviers face, she walks down to Rashell with everyone watching all that's going on.

" Are you kidding me? How can you tell Tyron that? You know Xavier is at fault."

" He isn't Sun, it's Tyron. He started this whole fight. He doesn't deserve my forgiveness."

" Are you choosing Xavier over Tyron?"
" Enough Sun!! I'm not choosing anyone over the other."

Rashell walks out on her bestfriend with Xavier out of the court. The gane continues. Tyron drives home and at home, Trudy their nanny treats his wounds. He gets a surprise visit.

" I'll go and check."
" Okay."

Trudy returns with Beverlyn.

" Beverlyn?? Why are you here?"
" To see you."

" Don't tell me you are here to question me."
" No. I'm just here as a friend."

Beverlyn takes the wet hand towel from Trudy and wrings the water out of it.

" Don't worry Trudy, you can go."
" Yes mam."

" Just call me Beverlyn."
" Alright."

Bev wipes the bruises on his face with the hot hand towel.

"Ouchh!!"

" Sorry. Stay still. Franka stayed to watch the game that's why she ain't here and Kane and Jason said they'll pass by after the game."

" I hope they play well."
" They will."

After cleaning the bruises on his face, she applies  ointment  on it and stays for dinner till Jason and Kane arrived.

" Thanks Beverlyn. You're a great friend and u hope you don't change."

" I won't. I've learnt my lessons."

They giggle and hug.

Loving the story Rashell?? Don't forget to comment at the comment section and let's get more  interactive.❤️❤️
Keep reading. ❤️