Chapter 47

Maclin Home

Tyron arrives home tired and rushes to take his bath. He freshens up and lays in bed. As he was about falling into a deep slumber, he receives a notification from Instagram.

" Rashell Olivares shares a new post."

He clicks on it to watch the post. Lo and behold, he sees a picture of the bracelet he got for her and with the caption,

" MC❤️❤️."

He chants " MC" about three times and he realises the meaning.

"   Maclin. Giggles. Silly girl."

He continues to smile. His mind wanders off to Rashell and drifts off to sleep.

A week later

Her parents return back home  from  business trip. They spend sometime with their kids before going to bed.

Next day

" I missed you all dearly so  today, we'll be going out to spend time together. So go and get ready now."

" Sí papa." They reply and quickly move to their rooms to dress up.

Maclin Home

" Cibael, have you taken your bath?"
" Yes mum."
" Dress up quickly ."

" Tyron have you been to my room?"

Emily asks.

" Nope. Why?"
" I can't find my lip liner."

" Girls and their troubles. You look perfect this way don't stress yourself."

He says and kisses her on the cheek.

" You all get ready."

Tyron and his dad are done dressing and so they sit in the living room waiting for the ladies to dress up.

The Olivares family is going out and so is the Maclin family. The Olivares family head out to a popular yet expensive restaurant in New York with the Maclin family heading to a park.

Restaurant

Their food is being served and as they eat, they chat.

Park

They watch their kids play and an hour later, they head to a restaurant to eat.

Done enjoying their continental dishes, they head to a cinema to watch  "Aquaman and the lost kingdom."

Done watching the movie,they talk about It as they head to Brooklyn for the best hot dog whiles the Maclin family are done eating and are at the Aquarium.

It's pass seven in the evening and enjoying their hot dog, Mr. Olivares receives a phone call.

" Sure. I'm around Brooklyn so I can make it there in an hour or two."
" Can you come with Rashell? Xavier will be here and it's been long they met."

" Sure."

Call ends

" Mi amor, I just had a call and I'll have to leave now."
" But papa, we got here not long ago."

" It's nothing business but a friend and I need to see them."
" Are we all going?"

" No. I'll go with just Rashell and besides, Rodrigo is already asleep. I've called Adrien to come over to drive you all home safely. He'll be here in thirty minutes time. Mi amor, I'll leave you with the kids stay safe. Love you."

He says to his wife and they kiss.

" De acuerdo. Love you too."
Rashell and her father leave.

Restaurant

" Won't you tell me why and who we are meeting over here?"
" You will know. Just relax."

They walk out of the car and walk into the restaurant, take the elevator to one of the expensive tables on the last floor.

" Good day Mon ami."
" Always a french man, Martin."

" Is that Rashell?"
" Yhh."

" Wow. How are you doing la petite fille?"
" Bien. Its been long."

" And you've grown more beautiful."
" Merci."

" I see, you've still got some french in you, that's good."

They  hug and  sit.

" Where's Xavier?"
" He's on his way."

In less than thirty minutes, Xavier arrives.

" Rashell."
" Xavier."

" You look beautiful as always."

They hug.

" It's good to see you again."
" It is. It's been long. Wow I must say, I'm smitten by your beauty. I've really missed you."

" C'mon haha. Thanks for the compliment, I'm flattered. Giggles. And I missed you too. It's unfortunate we lost touch but it's good to see you again."

They finally sit.

Xavier Martin is the son of Alexandre Martin. They've been friends with the Olivares family for quite some years now.

Xavier and Rashell are very good friends and Xavier used to visit Rashell back in Mexico since she was thirteen but they lost touch when she was sixteen because Xavier's family were done with business in Mexico.

The two connected very well but there was nothing more than friendship if that's what you think😂. But who knows, there could be more to that or not🙃.

They order some food, eat and talk.

" Escuché que ahora hay un hombre en la casa."
" Oooo..you mean Ian?"

" Sí."
" You still remember your Spanish, I thought you had forget by now."

" Yhh always a good student. Well, i heard you'll be resuming for senior year probably in two weeks time."
" Yep."

" I'll come and visit you before you resume school. Guess what?"
" What?"

" I'll be staying in the US for quite a long time so we'll get to refill all the years we missed." He says with a smile.

" I'm glad. We'll get to see each other often."
Rashell adds up with a smile as well.

Mister Alexandre finally breaks the conversation off between the two.

" Okay so Rashell, since we'll be here for long, we hope to see you and the others often and try to come over as well whenever you can."

" Sure."

" Alright, Maximiliano it's good to have you here again for the past years."
" Always business men and friends. I'm glad I made it here to see you after soo many years."

They laugh.

Done eating, they stand up.

" Take care uncle, you too Rashell."
" No worries. You're now a big man."

" Bye uncle, bye Xavier. See you soon."
" Very soon." They hug and kiss eachother a bye on their cheeks.

" Aurevior Maximiliano."
" Aurevior Alexandre."

The men handshake and hug one last time. Rashell and his dad walk away and Xavier turns to say to his dad.

" Rashell has gotten very pretty."
" Tres tres joli."
" I plan on visiting their family next week."
" Pars de probleme."