Chapter 58

The next day after breakfast, they went out to play tennis and after they had lunch, the bus arrived and they went back to school where their chauffeurs were on standby.

It's been two weeks already eversince they completed highschool.

Olivares Home

Her mum returns from a business trip without her dad and informs them they will be visiting their grandma and aunties at Cincinnati for three weeks.

She texts Sun about the sudden change of plans and so they decide to go for shopping the next day.

Cincinnati

" Oh..my darling. How have you been?" Enstein hugs Juanita asking.

" I'm good aunt, what about you?"
" I'm well."

Enstein hugs the other girls and Ian after exchanging pleasantries with them.

" Good to see you again sis "
" You too, Enstein. You look amazing."

" And you look perfect."
They laugh as they  hug.

" Where's Josh, Aron and Avril?"
" Aron! Aron!"

" Coming!!"

" Ma pretty sis in the building!! Yo yo!! What's popping you know.."

Laughing she answers,
" I'm good you annoying little bro."
They hug.

" Well, I'm no more your little bro. I'm a grown man now."

" Haha.. then pack your things and move out of this house."

" Chill sis."

They burst into laughter and move to the living room to relax.

" Hey champ, I heard you're the man of the house now."

" Something like that."

They giggle and Aron hugs his nieces and nephew.

" You girls become attractive every day."

" Stop flattering my girls!" Mrs Olivares says and they all laugh.

" Oh naa. The last time I saw them in Mexico they were young and now they're matured and looking refined."

" They really look good. You've done a good job Desirée." Says Enstein.

" Thanks it ain't easy especially with all the business trips. Anyways where's mum."

" You know that old lady never stays home."

Unfortunately, Rashell's grand dad died five years ago that is why he's not in the picture.

Enstein is married with two kids but they are with her husband in another country for holidays. Josh is in his early thirties and single.

Aron and Avril are in their late twenties and dating. Rashell chats with Aron, her uncle, about life. Aron advices her to make sure she's always clear about her feelings before she makes any decision in her love life.

While watching movie, their granny return from a party and briefs them about all that happened.

It was cool evening and a nice one for them. Josh returns from work with snacks and Avril, unfortunately is in the university. The weeks went by well and fun till they returned back to New York.

Back at home after spending three lovely weeks with her mum's family, Xavier and his sister visits her surprisingly.

She's home with Mia and Uncle Juan. Kimberly makes herself comfortable while Xavier in Rashell's room asks her why she's distancing herself from him.