Chapter 21

Rashell arrives at the museum alone in a blue crew-neck sweater, black leggings, black flats, a red shoulder bag and glasses on.

The bus arrives at the museum few moments later. Sun- Rita and Dylan scuttles to her.

" Sun and I thought you wouldn't make it here. She texted you aswell but you didn't reply."

" Yeah, I got the message just didn't see the need to reply since you two will meet me here."

Miss Sydney, their teacher, calls them around. They are put into groups to make some notes as they move round the  beautiful artefacts.

Three hours is spent at the museum before they set off to the school again.

At school, Jason announces his upcoming eighteenth birthday party that would be held at his home on Saturday evening.

He invites the whole school. Tyron is also in his hideout playing video game since he didn't go to the museum.

" We're back from the museum and Jason just finished announcing his birthday party to everyone."

" Okay."

" So what have you been up to eversince we left?"
" Just as you see, playing video game."

" Why didn't you follow us."
" Comeon Kane, you already know why. I just don't want to see Rashell."

" Oh really.."

" Don't give me that look." Tyron says and drops the game pad on the table before him and walks out of the room.
Kane walks out too smiling.

Rashell heads to her locker. She opens it and screams. Natania rushes to her.

" Hey, are you okay?"
" No I'm not. Take a look at my locker. She opens it to Natania .

" Oh shit! There's only one person who can do this." She says with a sly look

" No, Natania don't say it. He's the one! I knew it!"

Dylan, Darwin and Sun-Rita join Rashell and Natania.

" What's wrong?"
" There's a dead mouse with notes and blood all over inside her locker."

" This is bad..." Sun-Rita says as she draws back after taking a look.

" I'm gonna kill him!!"

Rashell angrily walks out on her friends to find Tyron. No one can stop her because she isn't ready to listen.

" Rashell! Wait!"
" Sun you know her, she's not gonna stop."

" Hey, listen to Dylan and let's clean the mess in her locker."

" Sure."