Chapter 35

"Hey did something happen?'
" Why?"

" You look like you finally did something you feared."
" Of course huh!! I feel good."

She takes the ice cola before Dylan and takes a sip.

" Are you alright?"
" Yhh."

"Since morning you've been acting strange."
" You came in like a spy and now like some sort of... Huh I don't even know what to say."

" Why bother, let's just eat."

Class

In class, Mr. Giveon announces a surprise open book test. Students try to argue with him but he tells them their going to do it whether they like it or not.

Class continues as they are seated next to their partners, the one they chose  when they went out in search of sea clams. After Mr. Giveon's class, Miss Sydney walks in ten minutes late to teach only to find the class in a messed state. Others talking, kissing and laughing.

" Will you all greet and stop the nasty things?! Tyron cut it!"

Everyone turns to his direction. He and Beverlyn are kissing. They release their lips.

" Everyone move to your rightful place."

Rashell moves to sit with Katherine her sitting partner and so did the others.

" Beverlyn take your bag and stand.' Rashell do same and move there."

" What?!"

" You both heard me right. I'm changing your sitting position. It's from above and if you've forgotten already, Tyron and Beverlyn, your case isn't over and you kiss anyhow in class. It's either you move to sit with Katherine or you move to another class."

" Fine! I'll move and it was just a kiss. We aren't dating."
" I don't care either."
Miss Sydney replies.

Rashell with no choice moves to sit next to Tyron. Classes continue smoothly and Miss Sydney gives an assignment to the class to finish with their sitting partners by the end of the day and submit it early tomorrow morning.

" See you tomorrow."
Class ends.

" I guess we have a lot to do."
" Let's do it after everyone leaves."

" Sure. I'll be back."

" Hey how are you feeling sitting next to a Maclin?"
" Awwful"

" C'mon, you guys are single and look cute together. You two should hook up, you know.."

" Seriously? Sun, what has gotten into you."
" C'mon cousy.."

" What, I'm just saying. He's a jerk but he's soo hot."

" Of course,he sure his hot."
Darwin chips in and walks away.

" Than someone you know!" Sun retorts
" Hey c'mon, you're shouting."

" Lovers quarrel." Dylan whispers to Rashell .

" Well, Tyron and I will do the work when everyone leaves. We ain't going to anyone's house."

" Alright. Take care."
" Sure, you too."

" Bye, Dylan."
" Bye "

Dylan drags his cousin out of the class.
Tyron ends his chat with his best friends who are teasing him that everything is gonna be bloody between he and Rashell. Everyone leaves and Tyron and Rashell is left alone.