Chapter 23

Maclin Home

" Tyron! Tyron!"
" What's it Cibael!"

" Emily is back!"
" Come here little flower." Emily says as she tickles her little sister.

Tyron walks out of his room.

" Hi sis."
" Hi bro, watsap?"

" Everything's good. How is the army?"
" Good."  She says and punches Tyron on the shoulder.

" Aww!! That hurts. Why, are they training you to be a boxer?" 

" Nerh, a wrestler!".

They laugh.

" Dress up, you too Cibael. We're going out."

" Don't tell me were going to get ice cream. I'm a big guy now."

" Go and get dressed up and there's nothing like ice-cream for small or big guys."

They all dress up and Emily takes them to a cinema. On their way home, they  buy ice cream and popcorn. Cibael went to bed and Emily and Tyron conversed and played video games.

Tick-tock it's Saturday, Jason's birthday party. Sun-Rita and Natania head to Rashell's home.

Knock
Yawning she answers
" Who... Is there?"
" Sunny and Tania".
"Sunny and Tania?"

She opens her eyes widely and jumps out of bed to open the door.

" Hi Rashell."
She closes the door, rushes to brush her teeth and opens the door again.

" Hi.."
" Heyya.. you didn't tell me you'll be here. And.. how did you know my place and who asked you in?"

Mia joins
" I brought some food for you girls."
She enters the room and rests the serving tray full of food on a table in her room.

" Well, come in then. Make yourselves comfortable."
They enjoy apple pie, toasted bread with scrambled eggs, juice and fruits served by Mia.

" You have a very big house and spacious room." Natania comments with a smile

" You like blue." Sun asks surprised
" Yep, I love blue."
" Nice designs." They mounted.

They admire Rashell's room with the designs on the wall. Rashell's room is very  spacious.

" So, why are you girls here by the way. It's really shocking to have you here."

" To get ready for the party."
" What party?"

" Jason's party."

" I'm not going. Why do you think I was still in bed. Sorry girls but I ain't going to the party."

" Well you are gonna go with us whether you like it or not."

" Rashell please... Rashell.. let's go and have fun to fill the past years together please."

" Okay okay fine! Let's do this then."
" Woo! That's the spirit!"
Natania shouts and they laugh.

Rashell freshens up and puts on a sleeveless long dress.

" Are you going with this?" Natania asks looking perplexed

Rashell giggles

" Our hair first. My hair stylist has arrived to fix our hair."

" Cool"

" Yep. Now let's go down stairs she's waiting for us."

" You're indeed a trilionaire, nice house, room and a personal hair stylist."

" Comeon Natania stop acting like you ain't rich either." Rashell says in a mocking way.

They laugh and meet five hairstylists ready to fix their hair..
The girls sit quietly for their hair to be fixed. After, dresses are brought in for them to choose their preferred outfits for the party.

Rashell wears a tight sleeveless jumpsuit designed by the famous Christian Dior. In a  short jamsuit, her thighs are exposed with her 32 faux locs beautiful loose on her shoulders and orange " Olivares" sneakers. With an anklet on her left ankle and gold hoop earrings.

Sun-Rita in a short chinos with a crop top, feather dangle earrings with black sneakers and all back corn row with beads and Natania also in a bareback with high waist miniskirt with diamond stud earrings with blue sneakers.

They carry their shoulder bags and sit in the car as Uncle Juan drives them to Jason's birthday party. They look so stunning.

Authors note

Hope you are all liking and enjoying the story. What do you think might happen at the birthday party. Jason is Tyron's best friend so he's definitely going to be there.

Well let's find out in the next chapter. Don't forget to share your thoughts with me in the comment section below."