Chapter7

Rashell arrives at  her hideout, settles in her chair and calls Sun-Rita and Dylan, her American bestfriends.

''Hola Sunny''

''Hey baby girl''

''I'm very confused with something at this moment.''

''What is it?''

''About the government system info I neeed. Lupita said her friend's dad who is the Vice President has been accussed of embezzelment and now I don't know what to do.''

''This is very exceptional.''

''Please connect Dylan.''

''Hey babe''

''Hey Dylan it's Rashell I need your help to figure out something''

Sun-Rita explains everything to Dylan.

''Pretty tough, do you need it now?''

''Yep, necesito saber si es posible hacerlo ahora porque es muy importante. So, por favor if you have the link send it to me and maybe the information i get will help solve everything.''

''Okay. If your laptop is connected to your computers, then I'm sending you the code and needed info to process it quickly.''

''I'm on it.''

Rashell gets the link and codes and begins to hack still on phone with her bestfiends. As Rashell focuses on that, Sun-Rita figures out the resource locator and encounters a problem.

''Guys there's a problem.  There are ten resource locators with the same  name.''

''It's no news, they've been waiting for something like this to happen.''

''Lets not make any hasty decision cause if we mess this up, they're gonna find us and kill us. Lets try again and find the right resource locator.'' Says Dylan.

She sways in her chair from one computer to another, eats some tacosand keeps her eyes still on the computer. Rashell gets a message from Miguel but she ignored. They keep going up an down as it gets tough for them. Dylan suggests they wait for about ten to fifteen minutes to know what locator to choose.

'' So Rashell what  are you doing now?''

''Eating tacos''

''You're eating at this point?'' Sun-Rita says giggling

''You girls are just not serious.'' He says laughing.

Rashell takes off her glasses and excuses herself to use the restroom. Five minutes later, she returns, wears her glasses and finally spots the original locator. They all find out it's resource locator six. She gets access to the hidden info with the given locator.

''OMG!''

Dylan and Sun-Rita: What is it?

''There was this time my dad got involved in a scandal and guess what, it was a set up. I'm clearly lookingg at he evidence.''

''So what will you do with it?''

'Ahora es perfecto. Gracias guys. I really appreciate everything.''

'' Save it girl''

''But your spanish spirit really got you carried away  than ever.''

''I really go with the flow when i'm tensed or stressed.''

''We really felt it but it was hilarious because we didn't understand a word.''

''I know right.''

They all laugh

''Es muy bueno to have you all, I love you guys''.

''We love you more, sweet Rashell''. Dylan says and they laugh.

''I'm running late, i gotta go.''

''Take care ''.