Chapter 74

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

Eight years now

Within three to five years, Tyron was able to raise alot of funds and projects. And it's  eight years now. Tyron Maclin, youngest business man who was able to make his family rise from billionaires to centillionaires.

Headlines for most newspapers and face for most magazines and products. On the other side, Rashell is doing great now as a female representative of Olivares Companies not just a representative but heiress. With Tyron on magazines and shows, so is she. 

Wondering what happened those years, it was hell for Rashell especially when she saw the headlines,

" Youngest business man, Tyron Maclin."

Wey before she started taking up her family business as heiress. That moment she felt soo stupid and vulnerable. So she chose to love Tyron for the rest of her life even though he disappeared.

But reading this, then it means all this while, he traded her for business, power. So therefore, she decided to hate Tyron so as to get over him and now it's been eight years.

They haven't met and haven't spoken to eachother. Tyron was released of frozen accounts and he got his phone back, got connected to his friends after four years.

He's been trying to find Rashell and it's so hard for him especially when his friends told him Rashell had cut ties with them because they kept trying to convince her to wait for him and hung in there a little longer.

Now, Rashell is also invited to shows and being interviewed. Not just that but she's now the face of most skincare products and now they're no more trillionaires but rather multi quadrillionaires.

The interesting part is the world  wanting to know more about them and trying to make it a competition  bringing them in the spotlight often.

Even with that, it's still hard for Tyron to reach her. Rashell is doing everything in her power. Blocking any number anytime she gets a hint Tyron is asking of her and trying to reach out.

Life has been smooth and good to the world but to these two lovers, it's been rough.

Finally, Tyron was able to break through to get in touch with Rashell. He called her and when she heard his voice , she hung up on him and blocked his number from reaching her again.

They've met suitors ready to walk the aisle with them yet still they're not in any relationship. For Tyron, his dad has been setting him up alot with ladies from rich backgrounds and then again, he turns it down. He's still in love with Rashell.

" Stop finding a wife for me!! I know who my wife is, Rashell. And no matter what you do or say, I'm gonna marry her!!"

" Tyron!! Tyron!!"

He walks out on his dad.

March 22nd ( Spring )

Spain

It's a good and big day today. A conference  for all business men and women around the globe.

On this day, a twenty six old beautiful lady arrives in a white silk halter top with blue blazer jacket on , blue pants with the silk halter top tucked in and black Stiletto heels with her crystal clutch purse.

And her brown chocolate short hair giving her a younger look than her actual age. Her presence  calls for attention.

" You made it. You look elegant as always."
" Thanks. So what now?"
" It's almost time lets get inside."

Xavier and Rashell head inside. The conference was for three hours. Outside, drinks are served. As they drink, they talk about business in pairs.

Tyron searches for Rashell. To his surprise, the girl he fell for in highschool looked  sooo different and elegant. To him, she looked like the mother of his kids.

She didn't look like an ordinary lady whatsoever but rather a woman with beauty that's rare.

He rubs his hands and tries to be calm. He had seen her pictures all over but she looked sooo different sooo refined from what is being printed.

Rashell is in a conversation with Xavier and another  investor.

" Thank you. I'll let my secretary do the needful and call you when everything is ready."

" Thank you Miss Olivares. Enjoy your evening."

" Enjoy your evening as well. Thank you."

The investor excuses himself and she turns to Xavier.

" I'm tired."

" Same. I'm glad you came. I know you don't want to see Tyron and a conference like this, it's had to hide from him. Just have it in mind that business comes first."

" I know. I don't think he came. I haven't seen him around."

" You don't have to look for him. There's no need. I don't want to meet him either."

" Alright and I'm not looking for him."

" Want something to drink? Champagne?? Wine??"

" I'll pass."
" Alright."

Finally! Behind her, he  mentions her name.

" Rashell."

Rashell looks into Xavier's eyes. It might be eight years but she still recognises his voice.

" It's him." Xavier taunts under his breath.

She turns to face Tyron.

" Rashell...oh my days! Can we talk."

" There's nothing to talk about."

" Please...let's talk outside."

" Excuse me but I don't know who you are and there's nothing to talk about."

Rashell excuses herself. Tyron stops her by the hand.

" Tyron let go of me."

" Thought you didn't know who I was. I'm not letting go of you till you look at me in the eyes."

Rashell doesn't want to look at Tyron because her eyes are filled with tears and she's scared she'll cry right before him.

" Let go of her Tyron."
" Just...shut up! I ain't talking to you."

" You heard her, let go."

" What's going on?? I see.. you're banging eachother right? Is that why he's been this way? Say something Rashell. I left and you cheat on me? We never broke up you know..."

"Cheated on you? We never broke up??

She smirks and looks at him even though she was at the verge of breaking down in tears.

" You don't have the right to question me and tell me what to do. You know why?? It's because, you're dead to me." She says and takes his hand off.

" Rashell wait.."
" Let's talk later Xavier. I'll text you."

Rashell leaves.

" You left her and after so many years, you come back and you're talking trash."

" Shut the fuck up! What do you know??"

" What do I know? She deserves someone like me and not you and that's what I know. You mess with her, you mess with me.

" Whatever."

Tyron says and scuttles to the washroom to check on Rashell.