Sixty Nine

My heart was about to explode! Was this really going to happen?!

Then suddenly, Lucretius lowered his face and said weakly, “But I can’t… My body won’t listen to me. It has been so long since I felt so weak like this. All because of a simple cold…”

I felt strange.

I felt relieved, but…

I felt disappointed too!

Why?

“…”

… I must have lost my mind. I must be going crazy!

While I contemplated in confusion, he collapsed onto the bed. He grabbed his head and sighed.

He seemed very ill. I sat up quickly and asked, “Are you okay?”

“I want to say yes, but… To be honest, I’m not okay…”

“That’s what you get for being stupid. You are a patient and you better remember that.”

He complained quietly, “It’s all thanks to you. Even your cold is persistent and crazy.” His voice sounded hoarse.

“It’s not like I forced you to take it from me. It’s all your fault.”

I wet the towel again and turned towards him to help.

However, what I saw made me stop.

His shirt was almost off by now and he was panting loudly.

This… This was getting too erotic.

Then, Lucretius moaned in pain.

I couldn’t leave him like this. I had to help him feel better.

I tried not to stare as I wiped his sweaty face and body. His eyes closed and smiled.

“It… feels nice…”

“Really?”

“Yes… When I was little… My mother used to do this for me when I got sick…”

“…”

I didn’t know what to say. His voice sounded dreamy. I suspected he was half asleep. He continued to smile happily.

I finished cleaning his upper body.

Now, there was one more thing left to do. I had to get him into a dry shirt.

His pants… I knew I just couldn’t get myself to go that far, but I had to at least help him into a new shirt.

“Umm….”

After a long hesitation, I finally reached for his shirt. This was the most erotic thing I ever had to do in my entire life.

Lucretius seemed asleep, so I rolled him a little to his side to take his shirt off him. As he lay topless, I became speechless.

“…”

He was gorgeous. Even his muscles and bones looked handsome. It was annoying.

“What…?”

I noticed that on his bare back were several old scars.

***

All day, I couldn’t stop thinking about those scars I saw last night.

They were clear signs of abuse. They didn’t look like they were from an accident. They were localized in one area, and it looked like different layers of scars on top of each other. Someone had hurt him over and over again. It had to happen over a long period of time.