Chapter 15

(I can smell cookies....I could hear Zoey's humming earlier on....or was she just making that for Damien...), Alexander thought to himself, but just then he heard voices outside, all thanks to his good hearing.

"What do you want Sabrina?You and I both know why you're here.", Zoey said as she held the platter tight to her.

"Oh...and what is it?", Sabrina said walking up to her.

"You're using him for your convenience. I just hope he's not too dumb to not see your plans, it would be a pity for a handsome face like him to be dumb as hell.", Zoey said as she showed her the best puppy dog face ever and then walked up to her and whispered in her ear, "And it would be my greatest pleasure to see your downfall."

Zoey left Sabrina speechless, Sabrina didn't expect anything like this from Zoey.

"You should try using some makeup Zoey to cover up your pores.", she said crossing her arms.

"And you should try to use less because you look like a f*cking ghost, it makes sense why he pushes you away.", Zoey said as she walked away and knocked on his office door, leaving Sabrina speechless and frustrated.

(That's my good girl...), he thought as he started to smirk to himself and decided to sit back in his seat as he heard Zoey's footsteps approaching.

"H...hey....Alex...", Zoey muttered in a quiet voice hoping not to disturb him as she saw a smirk playing along his lips.

"Oh...okay, I see. Bye and take care.", Alex said as he acted like he was on a call. "Zoey, how can I help you?", he said as he took long strides towards her and took the platter away, and left it on his desk.

She found herself walking backward until her back hit the wall.

"Uhm...I...eh...I just wanted to bring that for you because....you know...I thought...", she said flustered as she muttered under her breath.

(Just now...you just gave Sabrina a mouthful. Now you can't even keep eye contact with me?), he thought as he chuckled at her reaction that he found cute as he saw her eyes were constantly kept on his lips.

"Do you need anything dear?", he said as he put both his hands on either side of the wall making sure she couldn't escape as he leaned into her.

"...is....is", she muttered under her breath which was barely audible to Alex.

"Hmm?", he said leaning in closer to her to hear what she was saying.

"..iss.....ips....", she mumbled as she started to look down at the ground instead.

"Zoey, I can't hear what you are saying, please speak more clearly.", he said as he was getting impatient.

"I WANT TO KISS YOUR LIPS!", she shouted at him and then gasped in shock.

Zoey's eyes went big immediately as she cupped both of her hands in shock and started to look down instead. He didn't respond, instead, he stayed stiff in position for quite a long time in shock until he finally found the words to say to her.

"Zoey. Look at me. Right now.", he stated as he waited for her to look up but she didn't, instead, she shook her head no, just then, he put his lips close to her ear as he whispered, "That's an order."

Zoey looked up at him slowly in shock just listening to his cold voice.

"I- I'm sorry....I'm so sorry Alex, I didn't mean-"

Just then, Alexander took both of his hands against the wall as he wrapped one hand around her slender waist and one around her fragile neck and placed his lips gently on hers slowly and pulled away waiting for her reaction as she froze and left her wanting more.