Chapter 91

Aella's flashback

Aella woke up groggy to find herself in a chair with ropes wrapped around her in an old warehouse.

"Argh...", Aella groaned as she picked up her head.

"Took you long enough to wake up.", Jazz stated.

Aella froze as she started to recall what had happened. She began to pull her hands closer but nothing worked.

"It's no use to struggle love.", Jazz said.

"Shut up!", Aella yelled at her.

Jazz laughed and put up her hands in surrender.

"Sure, but you wouldn't like who is going to talk to you.", Jazz stated before walking out of the room and closing the door.

"Wait! What the hell do you mean?", Aella screamed at the top of her lungs.

Aella hung her head low hopelessly but he wasn't planning on giving up. Aella closed her eyes as she tried to calm down and a light glow surrounded her as she tried to shrink but every time she tried she got shocked by the collar around her neck.

End of flashback

"I...was threatened by your crazy aunt.", Aella snorted.

"Alexa?", Blaze asked.

"No...some psycho lady that goes by the name of Jazz, your mother's sister.", Aella stated.

"Aella...you're hiding something from me aren't you?", Blaze asked.

Aella's eyes were glued to the floor.

Aella's flashback

A week went by since Aella has been stuck in that warehouse, whenever she tried to escape they tied her up to the chair again, and here she was.

"SOMEBODY HELP!", Aella cried out one last time before she hung her head low.

Just then, the door creaked open as the light shone in. Aella immediately picked up her head.

"Help me...please, you've got to help me...", Aella cried out as her lower lip trembled lightly.

"Heh...I guess Jazz was right about you being identical to Zoey...Too trusting...naive...and above all...stubborn.", the man in his silhouette spat out.

Aella's eyes widened as she tried to pull out of the ropes again.

"Who the hell are you?!", Aella yelled defensively.

"Now that's more like it. My name is Edward, I took after the late Leo Emmerson.", Edward answered.

"Emmerson....", Aella muttered and her eyes widened in realization. "Y-you guys....kill people like us...?", Aella stuttered and her body started to tremble.

"Yes, you are correct, but first...I would like to make a deal with you to set you free.", Edward said as he grabbed a chair and sat opposite her.

"If you want me to help you kill Blaze, stop right there.", Aella spat out.

"Love, that's not what I'm planning to do.", Edward stated as he let out a light sinister chuckle.

"Then what is it?", Aella asked as she frowned.

"I want you to kill him."

End of flashback

"Aella. Are you okay?", Blaze asked Aella, pulling her out of what she remembered.

"Yeah....I'm fine...where were we?", Aella asked in confusion.

Blaze pursed his lips together and kept quiet for a moment before talking to Aella.