Chapter 93

Blaze sat in his room in confusion, anger, and hatred. He picked up his cell phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?", the person picked up.

"I'm coming with you.", Blaze said.

"We leave the following day.", Alex said.

"Understood."

"Blaze. Is everything okay?", Alex asked with his voice laced with concern.

"Yeah, I just realized that pixies and vampires never mix well.", Blaze huffed out.

.

.

.

"Aella...I think there's a way to save you.", Dave stated.

"How?", Aella frowned in confusion.

"I think that you need to go with Blaze...because I think it would be a safer option.", Dave said.

"I don't get it. What do you mean by that?", Aella questioned.

"If Blaze is of royal blood, then that means they are going to stay in the Great Queen Mary's castle.", Dave answered.

"Woah! Are you serious?!", Aella exclaimed.

Dave nodded.

"What about you...? Do you think you could come along too?", Aella asked.

"I can't. But if Alex is going, I trust him. You need to mend things with Blaze.", Dave said.

"It's not that easy dad...", Aella muttered under her breath.

"Then I guess you will just have to make it that easy.", Dave shrugged.

Monday

Aella stood by her opened locker as she started to plan and recite what she would say to Blaze. Just then, an old note for her book came loose, revealing a bucket list. Aella picked up the little piece of paper and smiled.

"I guess you'll come in handy.", she murmured under her breath.

Aella took out her pen and read her bucket list silently.

1-Be the badass in school

2- Be rich

3-Marry prince charming

Aella chuckled to herself and she decided to skip to the end of the bucket list.

98-Kiss a handsome boy

99-Date a handsome boy

100-Confess to Blaze about my letters

Aella had a broken smile on her face and she marked off some of the things on her bucket list. She closed her locker and immediately saw Blaze. They both froze for a moment and looked at each other in shock but then Blaze pulled away his gaze and walked right past her like she was invisible.

Aella clenched her teeth and walked up to him, pulling him away from the crowd and into an empty classroom.

"We need to talk.", Aella demanded.

"There's nothing to talk about.", Blaze said as he was about to leave the class but Aella ran after him and tugged the hem of his sleeve gently.

"I...I need you...Please help me to survive.", Aella pleaded.

"Vampires and pixies don't mix. Go find help from someone else, not me.", Blaze said as he pulled away.

"Blaze, I-"