Chapter 69

A woman entered the crowded building and stood tall. She wore a black spaghetti-strap silk dress which was lengthy with black evening gloves and a slit on the left side reaching mid-thigh along with a pair of metal carve high heels. Her dark brown her came to her waist. She wore a black masquerade mask and wine-red lipstick that suited her perfect facial features. She demanded power, and her posture was perfect, which said it all. She was about to take one step further until someone was dancing in her way.

 She was about to take one step further until someone was dancing in her way

"Move.", she demanded and the man immediately moved out of her way.

This woman was here for one reason. Revenge.

A man held her forearm tightly, preventing her from walking any further into the bar. The woman tilted her head slightly and gave the sweetest smile to the man before she grabbed his arm with her other hand and twisted it behind his back, making him yelp in pain. She pushed him away and blew away the strand of hair that fell on her face. The man turned around instantly but found no one there.

She looked for the restroom and went in, she made sure no one was in the stalls before she could take off her bracelet and used it to tie up the restroom door. She took out her cell phone from her little black purse and dialed a number.

"I'm in.", she stated as soon as the person picked up the cell phone.

"Good, Sabrina hid something for you in the second stall, stay on the call with me until you find it.", Edward stated.

The woman took off her mask and exhaled deeply.

"Understood.", Zoey stated.

Zoey opened the door to the second stall and put the toilet seat down so she could stand on it. She took out a tissue from her purse and used it to open the vent.

"Sabrina did this on purpose, didn't she? There are clearly other places to put this in.", Zoey stated as she opened the cloth and found a small lipstick, and got off the seat with no struggles.

"She's sweeter, I promise you.", Edward stated as he let out a light chuckle.

Zoey rolled her eyes and opened the lipstick to find a flash drive in there.

"I'm pretty sure I can kill him with a flash drive. What the hell is the plan for tonight, Ed? You never told me anything as yet.", Zoey stated as she clenched her fists tightly, knowing something is off.

"I...I don't know how to say this.", Edward said.

"You better speak up, or else I'm going to come to you and kill you with this flash drive and show you how useful it can be.", Zoey stated coldly.

"Okay, okay. Sabrina's going after Alex tonight, especially after the chaos you caused the other night, in the meantime, I'll need you to get some files for me, but first, you need to seduce a man named Romano Giovanni. Do you think you can pull it off or not? If not, tell me now.", Edward said trying to take control.

Zoey scoffed out in annoyance.

"Is that your words or hers?"

"I'm going to ask you this one last time. Can you pull it off or not? If not, get the hell out of there and I don't want to see you again.", Edward stated coldly.

"I can do it.", Zoey said before cutting the call on him while he was talking.

Zoey looked into the mirror and punched the mirror angrily, she looked unfazed as her hand healed up slowly.

"I need to think of a plan.", she muttered under her breath.

Meanwhile

Alex sat in the VIP room having a stare off with the wall as he sat there.

"Alex, if you're going to be in a bar, you're supposed to drink.", Damien huffed out and grabbed two beers, and took out the beer caps quickly. "Here, take one.", Damien stated as he shoved the beer bottle in front of Alex's face.

Alex grabbed it in annoyance and chugged it all down.

Someone knocked on the door and Alex cringed at the smell of the person as he started to get more drunk.

"Damien...don't open the door, something is not right.", Alex stated as his speech started to get slurred and shook his head as everything started to get blurred up.

"Alex, what's going on?", Damien asked in concern.

"I never get drunk. Something is wrong.", Alex stated.

Damien's eyes widened and he opened the door to get a bucket of ice water, forgetting that someone was knocking on it just now.

"Hey handsome.", the woman said seductively.

"Sabrina?", Damien asked in confusion but it was too late until she pushed herself inside and locked the door behind her.

"It's Jazz, honey.", Sabrina stated as she took off her red wig and her brown hair flowed down to her shoulders to her red spaghetti straps dress.

", Sabrina stated as she took off her red wig and her brown hair flowed down to her shoulders to her red spaghetti straps dress

Alex's eyes widened upon hearing the name, he got up quickly but fell instantly, clenching his hands to his chest. Damien turned to look at him, but as soon as he did that, Jazz blew gently in Damien's face and he got knocked out instantly and fell to the ground.

"What the hell...", Alex stated as he tried to get up but he struggled to do so.

"Your girlfriend wasn't the only one who had powers, unlike her, she got it from you. But she doesn't have it now, the powers came to me.", Jazz stated as she walked closer to Alex.

"Y...you...you're her sister?", Alex struggled to talk.

Jazz nodded.

"Yes, I was born before her, I'm her older sister.", Jazz stated.

"What the hell do you want from me?", Alex asked.

Jazz gave off a light chuckle before squatting down to reach his level.

"Only for you to be mine. She thinks I'm here to kill you, but I'm here to take you for myself.", Jazz stated as her index finger held Alex's face up by her finger under his chin.

Alex spat on her face.

"Never.", he stated angrily.

Jazz laughed to herself.

"That...was a weak girl's move.", Jazz stated as she took a tissue and wiped her face.

"And you're a disgrace to the Royal Queen Mary.", a voice shouted.

"So glad that you could join us.", Jazz stated as she stood up. "Sister."