Additional Part Two

Hey guys! There's a new book that is out. The additional part two of this book. This story is based around Blaze Griffin.  And the last book.

Here it is:

ETERNALLY BOUND TO HER TRAP

Synopsis:

"Look, my source told me that the Griffin family is up to something. It's a huge scoop! Come on Clarence, I just need a little more time-", Was what the blonde-haired girl said before a car could knock her.

Meanwhile

"You better tell Stacy to stop calling me or I'll kill her myself !-", the man stopped talking and ended the call as the car suddenly came to a halt.

(What the hell happened...?), he thought to himself.

The man got out of his sports car and looked at the blonde-haired woman who looked at him with the same amount of shock that he also had on his face.

"I quit my job.", she whispered into the cell phone.

"Aella...?", the man called out softly.

If you're wondering if this is a continuation to The Devil's Thirst Trap, you are so right! What will Blaze do now that he knocked a woman who looks identical to his first love, especially after knowing that she is a journalist....after the family secrets? Will he be able to protect his family and it's legacy or will he fall in love all over again? Will Blaze be eternally bound...to her trap?

Enjoy this festive season!

XOXO