Chapter 24

"You are the descendant of the late and beautiful Queen Mary, her blood satisfied vampires, our father was the only man who met her before she could die.", he said as he huffed.

Her jaw dropped in shock until she finally found the courage to speak again. "Alex...does...he know about this?", she asked as her bottom lip quivered.

"Obviously! Otherwise, he wouldn't have manipulated you and blackmailed you into staying with him, huh...you're more daft than I thought you would be.", he stated as he tilted his head to one side.

"Ah well, it won't matter much after I kill you.", he shrugged off. "But first....I'm going to need your blood."

"ZOEY! ZOEY! WHERE ARE YOU!"

They could hear Alex yell at the top of his lungs.

"And let the show begin.", Arthur said.

Zoey just kept quiet as she was trying to process all the information. Arthur untied her and pulled her by her arm hiding her and then he carried her over his shoulder and ran away.

"But the show doesn't start now princess.", he stated mockingly after placing her down and getting far away from Alexander.

Zoey hit him with her head and started running but within a blink of an eye, he caught her.

"LET GO! ", she yelled as she struggled to free herself from his grip, but he pinned her to the ground, choking her.

"Open your mouth one more time and I will make sure to seal it for you. I don't need your mouth just your blood."

In spite of her glare at him, Zoey spat on his face before he punched her square between the eyes.

Meanwhile

"SHIT!", Alexander roared as he started to turn things upside down in the warehouse.

(Damn it... He took away her scent.), he thought to himself as he gritted his teeth and walked away.

Alex started to get furious as he tore apart the town just looking for her but there was no trace of her until he remembered something.

"I'm going to need someone's help.", he said as he muttered under his breath.

.

.

.

'Ding Dong!', Alexander rang the bell as he stood staring at the plain wooden door in front of him.

"What are you doing here Alexander?", a gruff voice answered as they opened the door slowly for Alex but not letting him inside the house.

"I need to speak to you please...Mr.smith...", Alex said in a low voice as he bowed his head to him.

Vampires bowing their heads to humans was rare unless they were desperate enough to ruin their dignity, especially to their enemies...The Vampire Hunters.

"Come in.", Leo said softly yet in a stern voice.

.

.

.

"They took her...didn't they?", Leo asked as he crossed his arms and his eyebrows bunched up together into a frown.

Alexander's eyes widened for a moment.

"You know who she is too?", Alex asked as he tightened the grip on the teacup that Leo poured tea for him in.