Chapter 45

Warning: Bloody scene

"Yes, I'm a werewolf. Your werewolf to be exact.", Damien stated.

Alexa burst out in laughter until she started to tear up, but Damien just stayed quiet, then she knew he was serious.

"Oh god...", she muttered under her breath in awkwardness.

"I've never heard of a vampire and a werewolf being mates, what about you?"

"Never heard of it before...I didn't even believe that it would have been possible. What are we going to do...?", Alexa asked as she sat up.

Damien interlocked his fingers with Alexa's.

"We have to keep it a secret for now...If Alex finds out...", Damien's voice trailed off.

Just then they heard a knock on the door, Damien quickly got up, pulling his hand out of Alexa's, Alexa got up to open the door to her surprise as her eyes widened in shock.

"What the hell?! How is that even possible!", she exclaimed as she clasped her hands over her mouth, to see that her brother was in perfect condition.

Alex looked at Zoey and the couple just chuckled.

.

.

.

"Hey, Zoey...Can I talk to you for a moment?", Alexa Pulled Zoey aside after dinner.

"Sure, what's up?", Zoey asked.

"I want to apologize for-"

"Alexa, there's nothing to apologize for, because if I had a brother I would've done the same for him. I don't blame you I think you're awesome.", Zoey stated, which made Alexa's cheeks turn pink.

"Aww, girl! Thank you so much! You're the perfect sister-in-law!", Alexa said as she pounced on Zoey, giving her the biggest hug ever.

Alex chuckled at the site, but Damien was always stiff around Alex, and he noticed it.

"I know about the bond between you and my sister Damien.", Alex said as he patted his shoulder before walking over to the girls.

Damien's eyes widened in surprise.

"Come on guys, it's getting late. Let's all go to bed now.", Alex said as he wrapped his arm around Zoey's waist.

Alexa smirked at the couple, giving them sly looks.

"Zoey, get a girl first. They bring good luck!", Alexa exclaimed as she burst out in laughter at Zoey's embarrassed and shocked reaction.

"Wha-", was all Zoey could say before she felt Alex's arm wrapped behind her knees and another hand on her back, picking her up.

"Don't worry about that sis, I got it all covered.", Alex stated before he could wink at Zoey.

They walked into their room shutting the door.

"Alexa...He knows about us...", Damien stated, which made Alexa's eyes widen.

"What? How?", she asked as she followed behind him quickly.

"Do you remember at dinner, Zoey was talking about them having a bond?"

"What about it?"

"I think you also have a bond with your brother because you two are twins, and I think Zoey might already know because she has a bond with him. Just my theory.", Damien stated as he raised his hands in surrender.

"So, does that mean we can be together again?", Alexa questioned as she got excited and jumped on Damien's back.

Alexa caught a glimpse of his smile as it soon faded away. Damien set her down softly.