Chapter 70

Zoey watched as her hand healed slowly.

"I need to think of a plan quickly.", she muttered under her breath.

Zoey ran her fingers through her hair to give it a messy look and she applied a bit more wine red lipstick and sprayed more perfume on herself. She looked at herself through the broken mirror and held her head high before leaving the restroom. Zoey had her catwalk on display, heads turned back to look at her as she passed men's way. She looked around for where there was the most amount of security until her eyes caught something.

"Here we go.", she muttered under her breath before she could walk over to the bodyguards surrounding Romano.

Zoey walked passed the bodyguard like they were invisible. The bodyguards looked at each other confused before one of them placed a stern and rough hand on her right shoulder. She turned around and smiled at the guard before she hit the guard's throat quickly and hard.

The other guard grabbed her by her hair but she pulled his arm down and jumped on it, causing the guard to fall and her on top of him, punching him. It got the attention of other guards and they pointed their guns at her but she didn't stop, before one of them could fire, Romano signaled his guards to back down. Zoey smirked as she noticed this and got up from the guard, lending him a hand to get up.

Zoey sorted out her hair before walking to Romano with her held head up high.

"We need to talk.", she stated as she tossed the lipstick to him.

Romano caught the lipstick and opened it, revealing the flash drive.

"Who sent you here?", he asked with a surprised smile plastered on his face.

"Edward, he wants me to steal files from you, but that's not important right now.", Zoey huffed out as she took a seat right next to Romano. "You seem like the type of person who would be nice to work with, I like that about you.", Zoey stated. Zoey put her hand on his shoulder and pulled herself closer to him.

"You need to get these people out of the club right now or else it's going to be really messy.", she whispered in his ear.

"What's going to be messy?", he questioned.

"There's someone here who is really important to me and I have to stop him before someone I know hurts him.", she stated.

"And why would I trust you or even help you out.", Romano asked with a skeptical look on his face.

Zoey let out a light chuckle before she took out her mask.

"Because I'm your best friend's wife.", she stated.

"Wait...you're Zoey?", his eyes widened.

Zoey nodded.

"I really need everyone to leave immediately please.", Zoey pleaded. "And please fill the drive with fake information about your business and leave it in an envelope in post box 51."

"Of course, anything for you or Al.", he stated as he placed a reassuring hand over hers.

They pulled themselves away slowly from each other.

"Wait, you call him Al too?", Zoey laughed.

"Yeah, but he doesn't really like it when I call him that, he gets moody quickly.", Romano stated as he began to laugh along with Zoey.

Zoey stopped laughing when she saw Sabrina looking at her and nodded as she placed something in the drinks that were going upstairs before she could follow the waiter behind.

"I've got to go. It's a pleasure meeting you.", Zoey stated with sincerity and happiness laced in her voice.

"Same here, we have to keep in touch, I'll ask Alex for your number later on.", Romano stated as they both got up from their seats.