Chapter 2

Kenzie's pov:

I woke up in the morning, and it was very bright in my room.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and it was 8. I'm usually never up this early.

I tried going back to sleep, but I failed. So I took a shower, but my hair into a messy bun, put on denim high waisted shorts, and a sunflower crop top. I paired it with black and white flip flops from Old Navy. When I was done, I called Brooke.

She answered after the 5th ring.

"Sorry I was in the shower, but what's up?" She said into the phone.

"Wanna hangout today? I'm wearing a really cute outfit and I need someone to see it." I told her. We both started laughing.

"Get Zach to see it. Oh and I want to tell you something about him that I just found out last night. Anyways, I'll see you soon, bye." She said then hung up after I said bye as well.

About 30 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I got up from where I was sitting on the couch and Brooke walked in.

"Hey girllllll" she said.

"Never say that again." I said laughing.

We both sat on the couch and started talking about random stuff.

"OH MY GOD I ALMOST FORGOT" She said loud.

"What?!" I said slightly scared from when she screamed.

"Okay so last night I looked up that kid Zach on twitter." She said handing me her phone.

It was opened on his Twitter profile. His user name was @bruhitszach

"78k FOLLOWERS?!" I said. Well, more like screamed.

"I can't even get to 500!" I said loudly. Brooke started to laugh.

"What the actual fuck how does he have so many followers?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Let's ask him." Brooke said.

"No, I don't even know the kid. He could be an ax murderer for all I know!" I said.

"Kenz, he's not an ax murderer. Please let's just ask him to hang out." Brooke said and I finally gave in. We walked next door and knocked. He opened the door and smiled at me.

"Hey. Kenzie and Brooke right?" He asked us. We both nodded our heads.

"So we were wondering if you wanted to hang out?" Brooke asked him and Zach said yeah, told his mom he was leaving, then shut the front door behind him.

We started walking down the street, going to the closest pizza place, when Zach started talking.

"So how long have you guys been living here?"

"I've lived here my whole life, Texas is amazing. And Brooke's been here almost her whole life. Since she was 5." I told him.

"Wow that's cool. So since you guys are girls, can you help me with something?" He asked as we stepped into the pizza parlor.

"Uh sure." I said along with Brooke.

"Okay, so there's this girl I like, she's sweet and beautiful and I think I'm falling for her. Fast. Do you know a way I can get closer with her?" He asked.

"I guess you can hang out with her a lot, maybe and go out together you know do fun stuff to make her like you." I told him.

Honestly, I was kind of bummed out. I was starting to like him, and he already likes someone else.

"Thanks." He said and smiled.

The waitress came, took our orders then came back with it afterwards. We ate then walked back home.

"Zach why do you have so many Twitter followers?" Brooke asked.

"Brooke!" I said slightly embarrassed. This means he knows we looked him up.

"Um. I uh. I'm popular on an app. It's just broadcasting daily basically." He said.

"Oh." Brooke said

We kinda walked back in silence then departed. Brooke came to my house and Zach went to his.

We went up to my room and started watching tv, but I was on my phone, looking at apps on the appstore, wondering which one he broadcasts from.

"Wanna know what I find weird? He never gave us the name of the app." I said to Brooke who stopped watching the tv to look at me.

"Maybe all of his broadcasts are flops so he doesn't want us to see them." she said and started watching the tv again.

On the AppStore I came across an app called YouNow. I downloaded it. There were some people live.

'RudanC, Maggie Lindemann, and some other people. As I was looking, another one, BruhItsZach went live. I clicked on RudanC.

"Okay guys, well I'm gonna get off, but Zachs live, so go over to his YouNow and spam it with likes. He's first in guys. Bye!" He said and logged off. It reconnected me to the BruhItsZach guy.

He had a mask on his face and he was talking in a girl voice. He took it off and revealed his face.

"BROOKE I FOUND HIM OMG I FOUND HIM!" I screamed.

My mom opened the door.

"Girls what's wrong?" She asked me

"Oh nothing never mind. Bye mom." I said as she closed my bedroom door and went back to doing whatever.

Brooke and I both watched him for a little bit. His broadcasts are actually really fun.

"Okay guys so let's talk about something serious. There's this girl that lives next door to me, and she's drop dead gorgeous. I wanna get to know her, but I feel like she doesn't like me. What do I do?" He said on the broadcast.

"Kenzie..." Brooke said.

"He likes me." I said smiling.

_____________________________

10 likes & 10 votes for an update!!

I'm so glad you guys like the story, I feel like it's so bad, but you all make me feel better about it 😘