Chapter 5

Kenzie's POV

The sun shone through my bedroom window. I picked up my phone and checked the messages.

From: Zach 😏💕😘

'Good morning beautiful 😍💕

I smiled at the text then went downstairs to where my parents were.

"So honey, we talked, and we think Zach is a good kid." They said and it felt like the weight was lifted off my shoulders.

"Oh thank god." I said out loud.

"What?" My mom asked.

"I mean, I really like him. I didn't want you to tell me that he's not good for me. He's one of the best things for me." I told them.

"We just don't want him to be like your old boyfriend." They told me.

"I know mom. Zach isn't like that. But thanks for looking out for me." I told her then went back up to my room to get ready for the day.

I picked out a crop top with a pineapple emoji on it with black shorts and flip flops. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked over to Zachs.

I walked over and knocked and his mom opened the door.

"Hi Kenzie. I heard you two were dating huh?" She said and smiled.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"He's up in his room." She said and I walked upstairs.

As I got closer to his door, I could hear him talking. He's probably broadcasting. I opened the door quietly. He was in his closet broadcasting.

I tiptoed over to the closet door.

1.....2....

"BOO!"

"SHIT FUCK SHIT" Zach screamed as I stood there dying of laughter.

I pecked his lips and he pulled me onto his lap.

"This is Kenzie everyone and she's a pain in my ass." He said and I glared at him.

"Kidding, she's my girlfriend." He said holding onto me tight.

The comments were so sweet and nice.

"Okay so before I get off, remember there's a meet and greet tomorrow in Austin Texas and the rest of 5quad will be there so make sure to stop by! See you all later. Byeeee" he said and ended the broadcast.

"Wow you have a meet and greet? That's so cool!" I said. His fans must really be dedicated.

"Yeah. And I was thinking..." He said.

"And?" I said.

"You should come with me." He said holding my hand.

"I'd have to ask, but I'd love to." I said smiling

"I've already taken care of that. My moms over there right now asking." He said.

"Wow, you're amazing." I said looking into his eyes.

"I know." He said smirking.

" oops I was lying to you." I told him standing up.

"Really? Because I'm pretty awesome."

"Asshole." I said as I sat back on his lap.

After a while we went into his room and laid on the floor.

His mom came in shortly after.

"Hey guys so Kenzie's mom and dad said yes, and Kenzie you have to sleepover tonight because we are leaving so early in the morning. But we trust you guys. Nothing better happen." She said.

Zach and I walked to my house and I got my things and said goodbye to my parents.

When we got back we watched a movie then laid in his bed.

We sat there in the dark, just listening to each other's breathing.

"Kenzie?" Zach said after a while.

"Yeah?"

"I'm so glad I met you." He told me.

"I'm glad I met you too." I smiled. Even though I couldn't see, I could tell he was smiling too.

"The crazy thing, is that the night before I moved here I dreamt about you." He said.

I sat there, not knowing what to say. It sounded so creepy.

"Uh what do you mean?" I asked him needing some clarification

"I had a dream about you. It was me and you. We were together. We had kids. There were some bad parts, but overall having each other was the best. I don't know how I dreamt about you. It's actually really weird. But I really do think that fate brought us together." He said.

"Wow. Maybe it did bring us together. Actually, I don't care what brought us together, I'm just happy to be here with you." I said. He kissed my lips.

"Goodnight Kenzie."

"Goodnight Zach."

And with that, we drifted off into sleep.