Chapter 3

Kenzie's POV

The next day Brooke and I were just sitting on my porch talking about random stuff.

"Hey here comes your lover." Brooke said smiling.

I turned my head and there zach was, walking towards us.

"Hey guys I was wondering if you wanted to come over and go swimming? It's really hot and maybe we could get to know each other better?" He asked.

"Yeah sure we're gonna go get ready then we'll be over." I told him.

Brooke and I walked inside.

"So do you like him too?" She asked me raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah." I said blushing.

"Wow I am so gonna get you both together." She said smiling evily.

We both got our swimsuits on. I was wearing a teal bikini, and Brooke was wearing a purple bikini top with black bottoms. We grabbed some towels, then started walking downstairs.

"Bye mom were going over Zachs house to swim." I said as I shut the door to my house. We walked over to Zachs house and knocked. His mom answered.

"Oh hi girls, you must be Kenzie and Brooke. Zach told me you guys were coming over. I'm apryll Zachs mom. Nice to meet you guys," she said holding out her hand for us to shake. We shook her hand. "Zach is right out back" she said smiling then walked into her kitchen.

We went out back and Zach was cleaning their in-ground pool.it was so huge! He was shirtless and I honestly think I started drooling. The more I'm with Zach the more I gain feelings for him.

Brooke snuck up behind him and pushed him in the pool. I walked up to the edge after I put my stuff down and watched him come up from the water. He was laughing just as hard as we were.

He swam right to where my feet were. He grabbed my legs and pulled me in.

I swam to the surface and he was dying. Brooke jumped in the pool and we all started having small talk for a little while.

"Kenzie can I tell you something?" Zach asked me. It was only us in the pool, brooke was out on a lounge chair tanning.

"Sure"

"I really like you. Ever since I first saw you I knew I wanted to make you mine." He said. His cheeks were pink and he looked embarrassed.

"It's okay, I like you too." I said smiling.

He smiled back at me. We looked into each other's eyes for a couple seconds, then he began to lean in. Before I knew it, I was leaning in too, and soon, our lips crashed, creating perfect sparks.

We pulled apart then smiled at each other, then we looked at Brooke who had her phone out taking pictures. We laughed at her then Zach picked me up in the water.

"Kenzie, will you do the amazing honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course I will be your girlfriend." I smiled back at him.

It might be too soon, since I barely know him, but I do know that there is something between us, and I'm already falling in love with this boy.
______________________________

SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I just had to get something up! I've had keystones last Wednesday and Thursday and stuff and it's so exhausting. But I felt bad about not giving you guys anything, so I finished what I started writing a couple days ago.

Do you think Kenzie and Zach are rushing into things too quick?

20 comments for an update 😉