Chapter 36

GO FOLLOW @celinebarca21 and @jeannarowland

I loved your ideas and thanks to everyone else too they were all great!

_______________________

*first day of school

I got up, to my alarm clock and groaned. Yesterday was the last day of summer, meaning today is the first day of school.

But it's okay, cause we're juniors this year. Which means next school year we graduate.. Finally.

I straightened my long hair, and put on my first day on school outfit. I wore a light pair of jeans, and a shirt that said "sunny day" with a sun on it. It tied at the bottom and showed a little bit of my stomach. I put on all black vans and started my makeup.

I went for a more natural look, using concealer, powder, mascara and eyeliner.

I grabbed my bookbag and went downstairs to say bye to my parents and meet up with Zach at his house. We walked to the bus stop together, holding hands the whole way there.

"There's my favorite couple!" Brooke said when she saw us. She gave me a hug and said hi to me and Zach.

"Hey Brooke!" I said.

"Ugh, I can't believe school is starting again." She sighed.

"I know. It sucks." I said looking at me and Zachs hands.

"Why are you staring at our hands?" Zach asked me.

"I don't know. I'm just happy that we're together." I told him and pecked his lips.

The bus eventually showed up, and brought us to school. Zach and I went to our separate home rooms.

In homeroom, there was basically no one I talk to. I'm friends with people in here, but I don't normally talk/ text them.

"McKenzie Lancaster." The homeroom teacher said, he was taking roll.

"Here."

He said a couple more names, but then the principal came in to talk to him.

"Okay... Uhm, McKenzie, can you go out into the hall please." The teacher said. I went out and the principal was out here waiting for me.

"Hi, I'm Mr.Davis and I would like you to show a new student around for a couple of days. He's coming from California, and since this is a big school and this is your second year here, you should be able to show him around. So, do you want to?" He asked.

"Oh, of course! Sounds fine to me. Where is he?"

"In my office. Go get your stuff and we will go." He said.

I grabbed my stuff and we began to walk to his office. I really hope this kid isn't a weirdo.

We walked in his office and I saw him. I have to admit, he's cute. He has brown eyes and brown hair in a quiff. He's wearing the typical white boy outfit: khaki shorts, black vans, Nike socks and a t-shirt.

"Hi, I'm McKenzie, but you can call me Kenzie." I said holding out my hand to shake it. He took my hand and shook it.

"Hey, I'm Brandon. Nice to meet you." He said with a smile. Oh my he has a nice smile.

"So uh where's your first class?"

"Math. B-hall." He said.