Chapter 25

I made my way over to Zach's hotel room. I knocked on the door and he answered it, still in the same boxers.

"Hi." I said quietly as he held open the door for me. He could obviously tell that I've been crying.

"Hey, what happened?" He asked me after he shur the door. I put all my luggage on the floor.

"he broke up with me." I said. But no tears came out. It was almost like I was finally accepting it.

"I'm sorry." Zach said.

"It's not your fault."

"It kinda is, I'm the one who had oral sex with you..Remember?" He said and I chuckled.

"Of course I remember. How could I not remember something so amazing? But maybe him breaking up with me was for the best. It never really felt like he loved me. His love was nothing compared to yours." I told Zach and he was smiling. He's such a goof I swear.

I went into the bathroom and changed into a nike sports bra, and a pair of nike shorts. I sat back down on the couch and went onto twitter.

KenzieLancaster: hey guys! Shawn and I broke up. It just wasnt working. But no worries! All is good. (:

Zach came into the room and stared at my boobs. This sports bra shows a lot of cleavage and he is definitely noticing.

"You don't know how bad I want to rip off your clothes and bang you." He said smirking. I laughed at that.

"You're horny 24/7 mister." I said and poked his bare chest.

"I'm a teenage boy, what do you expect?" He said laughing a little.

"So when can I ask you out? I was never dating that girl.. It was only to make you jealous."He said.

"Whenever you want."

"Okay McKenzie Lancaster, will you be my girlfriend again?"

"Of couse, Zachary Clayton." I said smiling. he leaned down to kiss me, when suddenly, I wanted more. I know Shawn just broke up with me, but I've been craving Zach's lips. I just don't give a fuck about what people think of me anymore. If anyone thinks I'm a slut for going out with Zach right after Shawn broke up with me, go ahead.

I love Zach. and I really do think we are meant to be.

"Babe, can you help me unpack some things? I want to at least unpack all my stuff for the bathroom so getting ready for the meet and greet tomorrow will be easy." I asked Zach and he nodded his head. We brought one of my suitcases to the bathroom and started to unpack stuff.

I put my toothbrush with his, my hairbrush, deodrant, makeup and other stuff. My bras and underwear just happened to be in the same bag and he was going through them.

He kept telling me that they were hot and would look amazing on me. Typical boy.

One thing led to another, and we did oral again. Oops.

"That was amazing." He said looking into my eyes. I nodded.

"Shower?" I asked him and he nodded. He turned on the shower and I stepped in first. He came in the shower and started washing my body. I grabbed the soap and washed his as well. I started at his chest and went down gis stomach. I touched his abs, which were amazing, by the way. I kept washing and grabbed his dick. I put soap on it then rinsed it off with the water. When I turned back around, it was standing straight up.

"Let me guess, Johnny wants round 2?" I said smirking. Zach nodded his head and I got on my knees. I licked from his balls to the head. I sucked his dick until sperm came flying into my mouth. Cum actually doesnt taste that bad to me. It's salty, but it's not unbearable.

"I want to have sex." I told Zach. He looked surprised.

"Like as in, my dick in your pussy, or oral sex again?" He asked me.

"Sex. I want you inside of me."

"Kenzie not now. Not tonight. Tomorrow after the meet and greet." He said and I smiled.

Losing your virginity is a big deal, and now I know Zach is the one.

_______________

Authors note:

I deleted the sex scene, it was just too much.

So this is the new and improved chapter.