Chapter 20

Kenzie's POV

I woke up cradled in Zach's arms. Everything felt so right. I wish I could stay like this forever.

But Zach woke up, so looks like we won't be like that forever.

"Hey babe." Zach said as he smiled at me.

"Hi, good morning. I still can't believe we are in Hawaii. This is a dream come true. I'm so happy." I said smiling back at him.

"What should we do today?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure.. But all I know is that we are meeting the rest of the people who will be on the tour today. But after that maybe we should get surfing lessons. I've always wanted to surf." I told him honestly. When I was with my dad and Abigail in California I didn't surf at all. It's time to learn.

I sat up and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stood under it letting my body soak in the warm water. After a couple of minutes I heard the door open.

"Mind if I join?" Zach asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes I do mind, now get out." I said to him and he pouted.

"Pleeeeeaaaassssseeeeee." He said. Hm, I'm not so sure about this.

"Zach no, you've never seen me naked before. Just get a shower when I'm done." I said. Of course I want to shower with him, but now might not be a good time. And who knows what his intentions are.

"Babe, please we will be saving water. Don't worry I won't try anything." He said. Ughhhhh.

"Fine, come on." I said and he stripped and got in the shower with me.

I was facing him when he came in, but then quickly turned around. I suddenly felt so insecure about my body. What if it's not good enough. He turned me around.

"Babe, you're beautiful. Don't feel ashamed or insecure." He said which made me feel a whole lot better.

I looked down at his dick, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't stare. Because I definitely did. And he noticed. (Hello johnny😂😂)

"Like what ya see?" He said smirking.

"Hush Clayton."

- We both got out after washing ourselves and each other, and I went to my suitcase. I put on an all black bikini, and put a white muscle tank over it, with holes cut from the sleeve down to the middle of my stomach(like how Taylor Caniff wears his tanks) along with black shorts. I put my hair into a cute messy bun and put on my everyday makeup. I grabbed my favorite pair of Ray Bans sunglasses and a purple pair of flip flops.

Zach was also ready, wearing black swimsuit trunks and a grey and white striped t-shirt. His hair was normal and he also grabbed sunglasses and a pair of nikes. We went down to the lobby and sat down. The manager of the tour, Chris, said that everyone would be here soon.

"When do you wanna, you know, do it?" Zach asked me out of the blue. I looked around and made sure no one was near us.

"Uh, I don't know. When we're ready I guess." I said. I really don't want to talk about this right now, especially in a place so public.

"I'm ready. Are you?"

"Zach can we not talk about this here." I said getting a little annoyed. He didn't say anything else. We just sat in silence.

After about 15 minutes, Chris walked in along with a bunch of people. There was Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Aaron carpenter, the Dolan twins, jack dail, the rest of 5quad, and soooo many more people. The last person walked in. He had a guitar case on his back and two suitcases. I knew exactly who it was.

My fucking idol.

Shawn Peter-Raul Mendes.

________________________________

So sorry for the short chapter! I'm not really sure where I am Going with this story. I need some help. If you have suggestions (literally anything will help) please comment them below. I just need some great ideas because I'm stuck. Please, guys. The sooner you comment, the sooner I can get up a chapter.. Just comment what you want to happen or something like that. Thank you so much! Love you guys!

-Emily 💕