Chapter 40

-Wednesday Night-

I finished packing the last of my things. We are staying in California until Monday morning, which gives us extra days, thank god!

Both of our families met at the airport. We went through security and everything and finally got on the plane. Zach and I sat together. It's a three hour flight, so I put my head on his shoulder and took a nap.

-

"Kenz, wake up, we're here." I opened my eyes to see Zach in front of me. I got up from my seat of the plane, grabbed my carry on, and exited the plane with our families.

After we all got our luggage we went to our hotel. Zach and I had our own room, and my parents and his parents had rooms down the hall. We said goodnight to our parents and we all went to our own rooms.

I went into the bathroom and it had a jacuzzi tub. "Zach come look at this tub." I said and he came in.

"Holy shit." I said. It was amazing.

"Well I'm taking a bath." I smiled.

"Wait I want a bath in there. Can I please join?" He smirked.

"I suppose." I smiled at him. I turned away from Zach and took off my clothes after I filled up the tub. I added some soap and got in, as did he.

Warning: SMUT IS COMING

We both sat there for a while and said nothing.

"I can't believe we're gonna be on the Ellen show. This is crazy." Zach said smiling at me.

"It is crazy. I'm so happy." I smiled right back at him.

"Zach I'm gonna hop in the shower real quick just to wash my hair and stuff, okay?" I said to him and he nodded his head. I stepped out of the tub and turned on the shower. I stepped in and after a minute I felt hands on my waist.

"Sorry babe." Zach said and started kissing my neck.

"No hickeys Zach." I said and he stopped sucking on my neck.

"Ugh fine, only because we're gonna be on national TV. But if we weren't I'd give you hickeys all over." Zach smirked.

"Oh really?" I laughed.

"Really." He said and smashed his lips onto mine.

Warning #2: SMUT IS ALMOST HERE

"Do you know how much I love you?" I asked Zach.

" a lot. But not as much as I love you." He said and started to feel my hips.

"you make me feel good." I moaned in his ear.

"I can make you feel a whole lot better if you'd like." Zach whispered in my ear sexually and I nodded my head.

FINAL WARNING: HERE IT IS

Zach kissed my very passionately with one hand on my butt, and the other on one of my boobs. We made out for about a minute then he started fondling with my boobs.

He put his mouth up to my boobs and started to suck on them, they started to bruise a bit, but at least it's not visible and I have a bra to cover that. He squeezed my ass which caused me to 'jump' and hit his dick. Which was hard.

"Someone's excited?" I laughed and so did he.

Zach stuck one finger inside of me and started moving in and out. Then two, then three.

"Fuck. Zach I want you." I moaned.

"Not yet baby, get on your knees." He said and I did. I was face level with his Dick. I took it in my mouth and licked the tip. I swirled my tongue around until I heard Zach start to moan a lot. Then I took it all in my mouth and started to give him a blow job. I kept going until he came in my mouth. I swallowed it then looked up into his eyes. He turned off the shower and since we weren't really under the water, we weren't wet. But just in case we put a towel on the bed and I laid down. Zach put his face into my legs and started to kiss my inner thighs. He stuck his tongue into my and tongue fucked me. I started to moan uncontrollably, and begged him to actually fuck me. He went over to his bag and pulled out a condom. He let me put it on then put his dick in me. He started out slow then he picked up speed.

"Z-Zach, h-harder! Faster!" I moaned.

He listen to me and thrusted into me harder and faster. I felt my stomach knot up but I held it in. Zach continued to thrust into me with speed, but soon his thrusts became sloppy and slower. We both reached out high then let go. Zach threw away the condom then collapsed on the bed next to me.

"Fuck, that was-"

"Amazing." I finished.

"Fuck yeah." Zach said smiling.

"Well maybe I should go take an actual shower now so I don't smell like sex tomorrow." I laughed.

"I should probably join you and maybe we could go for round two?" Zach smirked and followed me into the shower.

I turned on the water and Zach washed my hair for me and I washed his. After our hair was clean we started to make out. I brought another condom in here because I knew it would lead to sex somehow or another. I slipped the condom on his friend and he told me to jump into his arms. He inserted his dick into my pussy and he started to bounce me up and down on him, this time instead of cumming in the condom, he took it off and came on my face and in my mouth. I washed my face then we finally got out and got dressed.

As we were laying in bed, I got up on top of him.

"Damn round 3?" Zach laughed and I shook my head.

"Nah, just some fun. I like to be a tease." I said and started to grind on his hips.

"Babe don't do this." Zach moaned.

"What can I say? I'm a freak in the sheets." I smiled and he pushed me off of him and he started to kiss me.

"Goodnight." He smirked and turned out the lights.

________________________

Okay that was a lot of smut omg! But sex is good for relationships so uh yeah! Omg that was weird to write though!