Chapter 6

Quick Authors note: I love you guys so much thank you for being so supportive. Here's another chapter💕

We woke up at 8am. The meet and greet was at 12 and it would take some time to get there.

Zach let me shower first. When I got out, I put on my undergarments and a pink crop top with tribal print with other colors, along with white high waisted shorts, and a pair of teal vans.

I straightened my long hair and put mascara on my blue eyes, along with a little bit of eyeliner and Chapstick. I don't usually use foundation because my skin isn't acne prone.

When zach was done getting ready it was about 9. I grabbed my bag, that had pajamas and clothes for tomorrow in it, along with a bathing suit, makeup, hair stuff and flip flops. I'm bringing a whole bunch of makeup because Zach wants to film a 'girlfriend does my makeup' video.

Zach, Apryll and I got in the car. Zach sat in the back with me for the whole ride.

We got there around 11:30 so we got situated in the hotel then went down to the venue. Girls were screaming everywhere. Zach and Apryll and I went backstage. Rudan, Timmy, Edwin and Nick were here too. There was a blonde girl here too. Zach said it was Maddie, Rudan's girlfriend.

I sat down with Maddie and we got to know each other. She's actually really funny and nice. We were just talking when Rudan and Zach came back and pulled us on stage.

I have to admit, I'm kinda scared. They were all nice to me on the broadcast, but I feel like they only said those things to make Zach happy.

When Maddie and I got onstage they all cheered. I'm pretty sure they were cheering for Maddie. Not me.

5quad messed around on stage for a little bit then it was time for the meet and greet. Zach brought over a stool for me to sit next to him.

The first girl who came up looked like a slut. They say not to judge a book by its cover, but she's a slut. Her shorts are up her ass, and her boobs are out of her shirt. Her makeup was caked on too.

"Hi Zach, I love you so so much!" She said in a screechy voice. I want to vomit.

"Hey, what's your name?" He asked her.

"Ashley, but you could also call me your future wife." She said. She looked over to me and gave me a dirty look.

"Haha nah I'll just call you Ashley. If I'm marrying anyone, it would definitely be Kenzie." Zach said smiling at me.

"Um ew. Whatever Benzie can you take our picture?" She said, clearly getting my name wrong.

"It's Kenzie, and no." I said. I just went into total bitch mode.

"Bitch." She mumbled under her breath.

"What'd you call me? I don't care if I'm a bitch, at least I'm not a slut." I said laughing to myself.

"Kenzie." Zach said.

Ashley then started to 'cry'.

"Zach why are you even with her, she's so mean to me." She said 'crying'

"Kenzie stop please." Zach said to me. Wow he's taking her side.

"Are you fucking serious? Whatever I'm going back to the hotel if you need me. Not like you ever will." I said walking away. I looked back and Ash-slut was hugging Zach and smirking at me.

I went into the room that Zach and I were sharing and plopped onto the bed. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

-

"Kenzie wake up." Zach said shaking me gently.

I took one look at him, then got back under the blanket.

"Why are you mad? You called her a slut. That was uncalled for." He said.

"You've got to be kidding me. She called ME a bitch. But I bet you didn't hear it because they're your precious fans and they're all so innocent." I said putting quotes around the word innocent.

"Okay well I didn't hear her. I have to be nice to them. They look up to me. What's gotten into you?" He asked me, taking my hand into his.

"I'm jealous! Okay, I can't help it, but I'm jealous! I really wish I wasn't but I am. Okay?" I said letting go of his hand and standing up. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap.

"I love you Kenzie, nothing will change that. Don't be jealous. I won't get with a fan. I want to be with you." He said looking into my eyes. I put my head on his chest. It was so comforting.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay babe." He said kissing my lips. Babe. Babe.

Everyday I fall in love with him even more.