Chapter 12

I woke up to the sweet sound of the birds chirping.

Just kidding, I woke up to the sound of my mom calling my name from downstairs. And she seemed mad.

I threw my hair into a messy bun real quick and put on shorts and a t-shirt and went downstairs.

She had my purse in her hand and she was aggravated.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"What the fuck is this?!" She said. She pulled out a bag of weed.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

"Kenzie what the fuck were you thinking?" She yelled at me.

"I- I don't know." I told her. I looked down at the ground.

"Who got you into this? I bet it was your damn boyfriend Zach. Wait until his mom hears about this? You're in so much fucking trouble!" My mom said to me.

"No mom it wasn't Zach." I told her.

"Then who was it?"

I hesitated. I don't want to rat my friend out. But I can't let my mom think it was Zach..

"Ivy." I told her.

"I knew she was a bad influence! I told you she wasn't good for you! You're not aloud to hang out with her anymore. I'm calling her parents."

"Go ahead! But her parents don't give a shit! That's why they're out of town for the next month. They don't care what she does, who she's with or anything!" I told my mom.

"I doubt that. Go up to your room. You're grounded. No Zach, no phone, nothing. Hand it over." She said. I gave her my phone and went up to my room.

This is fucking bullshit.

Zach's POV

1 week later-

I haven't heard from Kenzie at all.

No calls.

No texts.

She hasn't come over.

I decided to just go over and see if she's okay. Maybe she's in trouble? I don't know what for.

I knocked on the door and came face to face with her mom.

"Hi, is Kenzie home?" I asked her.

"Yeah but she's grounded. Sorry Zach."

"Can I please see her. I really miss her." I asked her and she thought for a minute.

"Fine. She's upstairs." She said and I went up to her room.

I walked in and she was laying on her floor looking at the ceiling.

"What's up babe" I said as I laid next to her.

"Bored out of my fucking mind." She said. I laughed a little.

"Why are you grounded?" I asked her.

"My mom found weed in my purse." She told me.

"I told you it's not good. You're not gonna do it again.. Right?" I asked her.

"I can't. I'm not aloud to talk to Ivy anymore, and I don't want to be grounded again." She said.

"Good." I said and pecked her on the lips.

She deepened the kiss and stuck her tongue in my mouth.

We sat up and she sat on my lap facing me. We continued to makeout and she stuck her hand on the zipper to my pants.

"Kenzie."

"Please let's have some fun." She said.

"Not like this. Your moms home anyway." I told her.

"She's going out later." Kenzie said.

"No Kenzie." I told her and she crossed her arms.

"Don't you want me to suck it?" She asked. I tried not to laugh.

"Kenzie stop" I said holding in my laughter.

"Everyone talks about it in school." She said.

"Talks about what?"

"Sex." She said.

"Um.. Okay?"

"They say it's great. Ivy told me she's had sex 5 times already." She said. She almost seemed proud of Ivy.

"Uh, great for ivy? That shouldn't be an accomplishment. why are we talking about this?" I asked her

"Because I want to have sex. With you." She said.

"I doubt you're ready. Let's wait a little bit." I told her.

"Ha! That was all a test. And you passed." She said smiling at me.

"What do you mean?"

"To see if you would take advantage of me. You won't. I love you Zachary Clayton." She said

"And I love you McKenzie Lancaster." I told her and crashed my lips onto hers.

We both laid on the floor in each other's arms until we both fell asleep.

__________________________

Kenzie's POV

At least I know Zach won't take advantage of me. Which is good.

But I wasn't lying. I do want to have sex with him. Or something along the lines. Everyone says it brings you closer as a couple.

I really want to smoke weed again. But thanks to my mom, I can't. Ugh.

I love Zach. I really do. And I hope we're together forever. I think he's The One.

__________________________

What do you think will happen next?