Chapter 26

I woke up around 10, and Zach was still asleep next to me. The meet and greet isnt for another two hours, thank god.

I went into the bathroom and did my business. I noticed there was blood in my pee and I groaned. It's my time of the month, the worst part of every month. I'm always so cranky and emotional. But it only lasts 3 days for me, so it's not too bad.

I went out to my bag and grabbed a tampon. I put it on, or in, whatever then brushed my teeth and did the rest of my morning routine.

After getting dressed into black leggings, and a grey sweatshirt, I tied my hair up into a ponytail. I went back out and laid on the bed with Zach, and went onto my twitter.

As I was scrolling, I came across a link that I was mentioned in. It was put up by Shawn.

I clicked on the link and Shawns face appeared. He was crying.

"So you all know Kenzie Lancaster, my EX girlfriend. Well, she just told me that she cheated on me with Zach Clayton.I came back after I left the room and she's gone. And I bet you can guess where she is. Yep, in Zach's room. And wanna know what they're doing?" he said and paused. I took a deep breath. And heard moaning from the room over in the background. No..

"Yes, they're having sex. Not even a day after I broke up with her she's already fucking someone. She's a fucking whore. If I were any of you, I wouldn't go near that skank, you might catch an STD." He said then ended the video.

I just sat there staring at the screen. Tears fell down my cheeks. I can't believe he did that. Zach woke up, and saw me crying and pulled me into a hug.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked me. I could barely speak.

I handed him my phone and he watched the video. When it was over he didn't say anything.

"I'm a fucking slut. That's all I am, all I ever will be. I fucking hate myself." I said mumbling the last part to myself. 

"Kenz, you're not a slut okay? Shawn is just a fucking asshole and he's mad because you're mine. It'll be okay baby. I'm gonna get ready, are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded my head. I was no where near okay, but what else am I supposed to say.

2 minutes after Zach got in the bathroom I got a facetime call from Brooke.

"I'm guessing you saw the video." I said trying not to cry, but I couldn't hold it in.

"Yeah...I did. I can't believe Shawn did that. But I can't believe you already had sex. You're 15, what happened to you? You've done things a 15 year old shouldn't do. Call me when you get your act together." She said then hung up. I guess she's right, but I can't take it back. I wish I could, but I can't.

-

I stood next to Zach at the meet and greet. I had my own line, but no one showed up. Thanks to Shawn, everyone thinks I have an STD. So, I basically just sat there, in my own thoughts, while everyone else met their fans. I'd be lucky if I had one fan left.

I got up from my table and walked away. Zach called my name over and over again, trying to get me to go back. But, I'm not. I walked right over to Shawn.

He was in the middle of meeting a fan and i dragged him over to the side. I noticed I had been crying.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He said giving me a look of disgust.

"What is my problem? Well I have about every problem in the whole fucking world right now. But what is your problem?" I asked him.

"What are you talking about?"He said trying to sound innocent.