Chapter 13

I woke up this morning, feeling happy. Finally.

Zach and I are hanging out today. I think we're going to Sky High Sports.

I got up and showered. I took a 40 minute shower since I had to shave my legs as well.

When I got out, I got dressed into my outfit. (Picture) and curled my hair. I put that headband in my hair and put on mascara and eyeliner.

I looked into the mirror and felt really pretty today. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and sat at the kitchen table.

"Hey sweetie, you look cute!" My mom said.

"Thanks mommmmm!" I said smiling at her.

"So I'm going to be gone for the weekend, it's for work, and I don't want anyone over except Zach. I trust you guys. Don't do anything that'll get you in trouble. Which means no parties, drinking smoking, etc. got it?" She said.

"Yes mom. Can you leave me some money though? Zach wants to go to the movies tomorrow. Ooh! And for pizza!" I said getting excited.

I. Love. Pizza.

"Sure. I'm gonna have Apryll check in on you though." She said.

"Yeah I figured, but if I'm with Zach you don't have to worry, he's a sour puss when it comes to having fun." I said laughing.

"What do you mean?"

"Uh nothing never mind." I said.

"Okay, well I'm leaving soon, so bye Kenz, love you." She said and hugged and kissed me.

"Bye mom love youuuuu" I said as I walked out the door and over to Zachs house.

His mom dropped us off and we started jumping inside the trampoline place. I started doing flips and stuff and Zach looked amazed.

"I used to be in gymnastics." I told him and he nodded.

-

We walked into my house and went right to the couch. I turned on the tv and we started to watch Grown Ups.

I snuggled into his chest and got comfortable.

"I love you babe." He said to me.

"I love you more." I told him.

"Not possible. Because I love you the most" he said smiling down at me.

"Oh shit I forgot to broadcast today." He said.

"Go home and get your iPad, I'll broadcast with you. Oh and get stuff so you can sleepover. My mom said it's okay." He got up and went home. He came back and he was drenched.

"What the hell happened?" I asked him.

"It's storming outside." He said. I started to laugh then got him a towel to dry off with.

He turned on his iPad and it was at 100% for once. He always starts broadcasting when it's at 30 or 20 percent.

He hit a button and we were live.

"Hey whatttttttup all you beautiful supporters." He said. He's so sweet to his fans.

"So we're gonna do a long broadcast since it's storming and there's literally nothing else to do. Our lives are pretty boring." He said into the broadcast. The comments starting filling up with 'yay' or 'cool' and stuff like that.

"Let's do challenges!" I said and Zach agreed. We took the iPad to the kitchen and I got out marshmallows.

We started playing the Chubby Bunny challenge. I had about 4 right now and Zach has 6.